I am Yukti Belwal and I would like to introduce you to Study Nation 360, an education consultancy with a difference.
As you are an MBBS aspirant and MBBS is a very desirable career option for most of the students and they want to become doctor, but is it possible to get seat for Medical in India?
- Every year more than 7,00,000 students apply for AIPMT examinations but seats are only 3000.
- Total Government and privates seats sums upto 65,000 in India.
- Competition is very high.
- For each medical seat in India, 182 students fight.
What are the other options available for you?
- Drop your year and prepare for AIPMT examination again and compete.
- Pay huge donations of upto 30-40 lakhs and Rs 7-9 lakhs per year to get the management seat.
- Take the seat of BDS/BHMS/BAMS which does not have much demand and not a good career option.
- Last but one of the most suitable option- Study MBBS abroad.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS ABROAD.
- Minimum age to apply is 17 years by 31st Dec of the admission year.
- Minimum percentage required to apply is 50% in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology for General Category and 40% for reserved category for SC, ST and OBC.
- A valid passport.
Why Study Abroad?
- Tuition fee ranges from 2 lakhs to 3 lakhs rupees per year
- No donation or capitation fee is to be paid
- Universities has been recognised by Medical council of India and World Health Organisation.
- Degree is Internationally valid and accepted
Worried about Authenticity? Don’t be.
All the Universities which are listed in the website and where we provide admission, all are recognised globally and hence the student can work all over the world after completing the course.
STUDY IN MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA LISTED UNIVERSITIES
There is a list of Colleges and Universities mentioned in the Website of Medical Council of India where students should go and pursue their MBBS course and the degree will be valid and student will be allowed to sit in the MCI screening test conducted by NBE (National Board of Education). Features of Examination:
- Only 50% marks are to be obtained i.e. 150 marks to be obtained from 300
- No competition, every one who will secure 50% will get registration number from MCI
- No negative markings, means better scoring
- Exam conducted twice in a year while degree is given once in a year.
Also now a days to facilitate the Indian Students the Universities abroad have started the MCI coaching arrangements for student studying there so that they are well prepared for the examination as they go back to their country.
STUDY IN WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION APPROVED COLLEGES
World Health Organization (WHO) is a global organization under which all the medical colleges are listed and work under the guidance and protocols of WHO. Hence it is a must for every medical institute, university and colleges in India and abroad to be listed with WHO.
- STEP 1 Submit your 10th and 12th certificate and mark sheet photocopy through email and also one scanned picture with registration amount.
- STEP 2 If you don’t have passport with you then you certainly should apply at www.passportindia.gov.in
and follow the steps. You can get your passport within 30-40 days at normal application.
- STEP 3 You will receive your scanned admission letter within 10 days, original will take 20 days time.
- STEP 4 Once you receive your passport, submit the front (the photo side) and back (the address side) by scanning and deposit the second instalment of Passport submission
- STEP 5 Once the passport is received, it is applied to the University which sends Invitation letter in 30-40 days of time, it takes this much time because of verification process with Indian Embassy and other country Embassy where you take admission.
- STEP 6 The University then sends the Invitation letter through courier which then submitted to the Embassy in India and third instalment has to be submitted, the application is reviewed and embassy stamps the visa within 7 days. The embassy can ask for interview call only if they want to ask some question based on the profile which is very rare.
- STEP 7 On the basis of the visa stamped, the air tickets are booked for the country, at this time you pay the last instalment of processing fee.
There is one more reason to choose Study Nation 360 for being your guide for abroad admission because our processing charges are very low in compare to other consultants and we provide all necessary things to the student for their smooth admission process.
Still, I know its a big decision to go abroad but if you want to pursue your dream to be a doctor then this is your way to do that without hassles of clearing entrance examination and having any delay in starting your education.
Please feel free to talk to me and clear your head about studying abroad, I will let you get in touch with students who are studying their already, their parents and pass out doctors.
Consider me your friend.