Stavropol is an ancient city located in the North Caucasus. 1777 is considered a year Stavropol was founded as a fortress on the southern boundaries of Russia under the decree of Empress Ekaterina II. «Stavropol» is a Russian rendition of a Greek name «Stavropoulos» meaning «City of the Cross». There is a legend that soldiers have found a huge cross made of stone when they were building the fortress in the future city location.
Today the city of Stavropol is a large administrative, industrial, agricultural, scientific and cultural center of the North Caucasus with a number of historical monuments, museums, libraries, sport facilities, concert halls, hotels, supermarkets, and restaurants of national kitchen. For the religiously inclined people, the city has some Orthodox churches, and a Mosque.
Stavropol is a students’ city. There are more than 30 higher educational institutions where more than 90 thousand students are trained.
With the abundance of trees and flowers in the streets, parks and squares, Stavropol is among the greenest cities in Russia today, and is called the «Gate of Caucasus».
Stavropol is connected by air, railway and road to Moscow and other cities of Russia. There is an international airport in the city of Mineralnye Vody about 180 km away, 2 hours by bus.
The warm season lasts from June 3 to September 10 with an average daily high temperature above 24°C. The hottest day of the year is August 9, with an average high of 30°C and low of 18°C.
The cold season lasts from December 7 to March 14 with an average daily high temperature below 5°C. The coldest day of the year is February 4, with an average low of -7°C and high of -0°C.
- USD=INR 60 (approx for calculation) Actual rate at the time of fees payment will be calculated. Food expenses separate Min. $100 per month
- Fee structure is updated but changes can take place under discretion of the University.
- Medical Insurance $100/$200 depending upon University, Airport pick up $100/$200., Medical Checkup one time only ( 100$), Visa extension: Rs. 100$ per year.
- Utmost care has been taken to furnish you with the information about the University however, parents and students are free to confirm the details from reliable sources.
The University is the Members of the following International organizations
- World Health organization (WHO)
- Medical council of India(MCI)
- United Nations organization(UNO)
- International Association of Universities(IAU)
- European universities Association (EUA)
- European Association of International education(EAIE)
- World federation of medical education(WFME)
- Association of medical education of Europe(AMEE)
- International Education society (IES, London)
- International education Society(IES)
- European Credit Transfer System (ECTS),etc.
English Medium | 6 Year program | Lowest Package · MCI /WHO Recognized | Degree valid all over world
ELIGIBILITY : 12th Science / A Level or 50% in PCB (Physics-Chemistry-Biology)
DURATION : 6 Years
INTAKE : Sep 1st week
HOLIDAYS: July & August
Please contact asap for seat booking.