STUDY MBBS IN BELARUS Call Now
Studying in Belarus should be the best choice for both domestic and International students. This is due to the standard and quality of Education system in Belarus.
Education in Belarus is of very high standard, hence every year students from all over the world troop into Belarus for studies in their respective courses of choice. Studying in Belarus is more than just a dream of having a degree program or a Master program abroad; The Belarusian universities and other high institutions are immensely equipped with education facilities to meet the standard of any present day academic challenge. There are medical universities, Technical and technological Universities as well as Classical universities in Belarus. Medical courses in Belarus are of standard quality, hence, Belarusian Medical Universities are among the best Medical universities in the world. Nowadays, international students are considering Belarus as a medium of academic excellence because of the friendly environment, good Weather condition, Standard of living, Tuition fees, Quality of education, Language of instructions, Quality instructors, and lots of other qualities of education system in the country. Belarus is a wonderful country!!!!
Studying in Belarus has now become the most important point of reference. Many students are now considering the distance learning in Belarus as a standard and best for graduate and undergraduate programs.There are more than thousands of courses in Belarusian universities and higher institutions. Considering the fact that these courses are designed to meet the domestic and international standard, it is also important to note that Belarusian institutions are at the brink of overcoming many other countries in terms of Education. If you are looking for a better place to study, either Medical Courses or Technological courses, Belarus is the Best destination for you. For more information on getting admission, Visa process, best institution, Admission process and about Belarus
In the recent few years, Belarus has earned global fame among International medical students, because the nation offers several advantages of studying Medicine in Belarus, including a direct admission in world’s best medical institutions, MCI/WHO recognized degrees along with low-cost MBBS fees followed by quality education. Apart from this Belarusian medical universities facilitate some of the basic factors like best-in-class research amenities and a comprehensive opportunity to outlive a cross-cultural experience that allow International medical aspirants to live up their dreams of becoming a doctor through guiding medical education in Belarus. You may obtain MBBS admission in Belarus to enjoy an excellent medical career
MBBS IN BELARUS
|Minimum Percentage||50% in PCB for General40% for SC/ ST and Reserve Categories|
|NEET||Yes With Qualifying Marks|
|IELTS / TOEFL||Not Required|
|Processing Time||45-60 Days|
|Lowest Fees||2500 USD Per Year|
|Maximum Fees||4500 USD Per Year|
|Living Cost||150 USD Per Month|
|Medium||English and Belarusian|
|Top Universities||Vitebsk State Medical University|
|Recognition||MCI and WHO approved|
|Climate||Temperate and Continental|
List of medical universities in Belarus
The Medical Council of India (MCI) maintains a list of universities which are approved by it. And about 5 universities from Belarus are listed by the MCI on its website. Check the List of Universities Approved by the MCI.
|r.No.||Country Name||University Name|
|1||Belarus||Belarussian State Medical University|
|2||Belarus||Gomel State Medical University|
|3||Belarus||Grodno State Medical University|
|4||Belarus||Vitebsk State Medical University|
Why Study MBBS in Belarus
MBBS in Belarus for your higher education, this is the right decision you will ever make in your academic career because your degree earned at any Belarus university is recognized wherever you go in the world. The degree which you will earn after study MBBS in Belarus will be your solid companion in the career-making in any country of the world with high salary and career orientation
- Direct Admission
- Safest Country Than India or USA
- Approved by MCI, WHO
- Affordable fee structure
- Low Living cost
Our Recommended Medical Universities in Belarus
1. Belarusian State Medical University
Academic staff made up of first-class specialists with new perspectives and expertise will be keen to share their knowledge and insights and to explore their subject with you. It includes more than 880 educators, of whom more than 64% have a scientific degree including 3 Corresponding Members of the National Academy of Science, 12 laureates of the State Awards, 16 honored scientists, physicians and other health care professionals of the Republic of Belarus. More than 350 employees of the clinical departments have a higher medical category. Our emphasis is on a research-informed curriculum and we use a variety of methods to support student-centered learning.
International cooperation in science and education is one of the priorities of the University. BSMU is an Associate Member of the International Association of University Alumni, the International Association of Higher Medical Education Graduates, the Association of Medical Schools of Europe (AMSE); it works in collaboration with WHO, the World Society for the Protection of Animals (WSPA), participates in numerous international research programs and projects (TEMPUS, TASIS and others).
More than 800 educators and researchers are engaged in scientific work.
BSMU has excellent research facilities encompassing the Central Research Laboratory that has been functioning since 1954. In 2012 it was reorganized into a Research Division with 6 research laboratories and 8 scientific groups with the total number of about 100 researchers and technical specialists. In terms of research volume and scope, the level of material and technical equipment and personnel involvement the Research Division is comparable with the entire health care research institute. Along with the individual tasks within government programs, the University staff carries out innovative projects and programs funded by the BelarusianFoundation for Fundamental Research. For many years BSMU has been the only educational institution of the Republic of Belarus as the main organization pursuing two state scientific and technical programs.
The University successfully accomplishes training of highly qualified scientific personnel. On average the academic staff members and postgraduate students of the University defend 3 doctoral and 30 PhD theses annually.
Currently, Belarusian State Medical University actively introduces modern computing facilities and effective educational technologies, constantly improving standard and special software thus providing and developing information support of the educational process. The University offers a wide selection of computer educational software, access to a large variety of information sources in electronic form including medical web sites.
The Association of Belarusian State Medical University Graduates was founded within the framework of the International Association of University Alumni.
- Most foreign students of the University study at the Faculty of General Medicine which is a 6 Year duration in English Medium.
- Excellent medical students go to the West-European countries to participate in medical scientific conferences.
- At the University there is a center for arrangement of postgraduate medical education in West Europe and the USA.
- After graduation from the University the graduates are granted International Diploma and are conferred the title of the Doctor of Medicine. The degrees awarded by GSMU are recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO), Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG Philadelphia USA ), Medical Council of India (MCI), Lithuanian Centre of Quality Assessment in Higher Education and by many others.
- There is a very good hostel for foreign students within five minute walk from the main building of the University. There are 4 halls of residence of block type, two halls of residence of housing type (toilet, shower and kitchen included)
Vitebsk State Medical University
Reasons to Study Medicine at VSMU University
- State own university which Maintains a high level of education compatible with
European standards and experience the richness of Europe
- Hostel fees and cost of living, low and affordable in comparison to other places of equal standing.
- Total student population of 7000 including more than 150 Indian Students
- English medium curriculum
- Clinical training in state hospitals (20 teaching hospitals with a total bed capacity
- Focused European standard education with 10:1 student-teacher ratio.
Recognition and Accreditation
Vitebsk State Medical University is rated high in the world-rating systems and its MD degrees are recognized by the Sri Lankan Medical Council (SLMC), General Medical Council (UK) Medical Council of India, Australia and many others and also enlisted in the directories of the World Health Organization (WHO), Education Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) of USA etc.
The lectures are held in English throughout the medical degree. Up to the second year Russian language is taught as a subject, so the students will have an adequate knowledge to communicate with the patients, hospital staff and doctors who are not affiliated to VSMU in their clinical rotations done in the hospitals starting from 4th to 6th year. After the graduation from the university one can get specialization in internship specialties, approved by the Order of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus.
Accommodation: Students are provided accommodation in university’s own hostels. A dwelling block in hostel usually consists of double occupancy rooms, an attached kitchen, a bathroom and WC. Living conditions in hostels are of normal standards with central heating, hot water systems, gas, electricity and water supply. Students can have meals in the canteen or café during educational sessions. They may also prepare their meals individually or collectively in their hostel itself.
Gomel State Medical University
The Gomel state medical university which was formerly known as Gomel State Medical Institute is public teaching university based in Gomel, Belarus. Gomel has four universities of different fields and one of them is Gomel state medical university. Today, Gomel State Medical University contains.
The main campus of Gomel State Medical University located in the downtown of Gomel with 18 adjacent clinical sites spread across the city. The clinical base of the University is one of the best inBelarus, where the advanced medical technologies on diagnostic and treatment of endocrinology, cardiologic, immunology, hematology, ophthalmologic, oncologic and other diseases are applied.
The faculty includes 276 members with more than third holding MD/PhD degree. For the years of its existence, the University has prepared about 1500 doctors in 54 medical specialities. The graduates of the University work in clinics of different cities in Belarusand other parts of Europe.
Gomel cooperates with educational and research medical centers on problems of medical staff preparation, medical research, organization of medical aid with leading universities of Russia, Ukraine, Sweden, Scotland, France, Germany, Poland, Japan etc.
Gomel State Medical University offers a traditional European style curriculum. The teaching process includes lectures, seminars, laboratory and practical studies. A student rating is performed by computer tests and examinations. During the clinical course the students can participate in the whole range of diagnostic and treatment procedures at the teaching hospitals. They take part in teaching rounds, examination of patients, clinical demonstrations, taking case history, case conferences, etc. The program of education in Gomel Medical University meets requirements of international standards.
Today, Gomel State Medical University has:
- 600 highly-qualified professors and assistant professors;
- 34 departments, 5 profile research laboratories and a central research laboratory;
- 18 large clinics equipped in modern way;
- the clinical base of the University is the best in Belarus, advanced medical technologies on diagnostic and treatment of endocrinology, cardiologic, immunologic, hematology, ophthalmologic, oncology and other diseases are applied;
- More than 5000 (including more than 1300 overseas) students taught at 5 faculties of the University;
- The library with rich volume of books and access to Internet, three reading halls enabling adequate preparation for the educational process;
- modem hostels with comfortable flats, lounges and physical training room, sports base;
- Computer classes with access to Internet. For the years of its existence, the University has prepared more than 2000 doctors. We have foreign students from Poland, Turkey, Russia, China, Vietnam, Lebanon, Iran, South America, India, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Newly Independent States and Western Europe.
TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING;
- Gomel State Medical University unites about 1300 students from more than 138 countries of the world.
- Gomel State Medical University prepares general practitioners and its graduates are conferred the profession of a Physician and the degree of a Doctor of Medicine. Post-graduation study, clinical residence and training in various spheres of medicine are also available for the overseas students.
- The period of study in the University is 6 years. The first three years the students study fundamental subjects such as human anatomy, histology, biology, chemistry, physics, Latin languages, philosophy. Each subject is evaluated at winter and summer exams. Starting from the 4th year the students take their courses on the clinical premises of the University – in hospitals, out-patient clinics, in the Republican Research Centre of Radiation Medicine and Human Ecology, and other medical facilities of the city. Students get deep knowledge of internal and surgical diseases, obstetrics and gynecology, medical aids, prophylaxis, treatment of heart vascular system, traumas, infectious diseases, oncology, neurology, pediatrics, drug addiction and psychosomatic diseases, internal diseases and many others. At the end of the 4th, 5th and 6th years of study students have nursery, out-patient and doctoral trainings respectively and have 1 or 1.5 months holiday. Upon graduation from the university the students pass final state exams and are issued diplomas. Students of the faculty are provided with all facilities to receive deep knowledge and professional skills. Subjects are taught by the experienced teachers in both Russian and English languages.
- Students who engage themselves into research are welcomed to continue their education at the clinical residence and post-graduation level.
- Gomel State Medical University has comfortable student’s hostels with well organized services: laundry, kitchen, cafeteria, and student cafe, post office, Internet, spots club near the students’ hotel and so on.
4. Grodno State Medical University
Grodno State Medical University was founded in 1958 and has been one of the leading medical institutions in the Republic of Belarus. The University is famous for its great educational emphasis and highly qualified teaching staff. At present there are over 50 doctors of medicine and professors, 108 assistant professors and 209 candidates of medicine are employed at the University. Grodno State Medical University collaborates with the medical institutions in Poland, Germany, Russia, the USA, Great Britain, Lithuania and many others. The University has hundreds of foreign students from over 30 different countries such as India, Lebanon, Nigeria, Pakistan, Poland, Greece, Lithuania, Armenia, Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt, Cameroon, Jordan, Mauritius, Sri-Lanka etc. are studying in Grodno State Medical University now.
Alongside with the academic work the teaching staff of the Medical University treats patients in 9 surgical departments, 14 therapeutic departments and 5 sub departments. There are 23 clinics functioning at the clinical departments of the University.
- Grodno State Medical University is one of the leading medical universities in the Republic of Belarus.
- International students have been studying at the university since 1995. Since, 2003 university has been providing training in English during the whole period of studying. At present 531 international students from 30 countries of the world study at the university.
- The university works in collaboration with educational and research centres of Poland, Germany, Russia and other countries.
- Our students have opportunities to do practical training abroad.
- Grodno is an ideal place for living and studying. The atmosphere of cosiness and friendliness gives you a sense of safety and comfort. Here you can feel at home.
Recognition and Accreditation
Grodno State Medical University is rated high in the world-rating systems and its MD degrees are recognized by the Sri Lankan Medical Council (SLMC), General Medical Council (UK) Medical Council of India, Australia and many others and also enlisted in the directories of the World Health Organization (WHO) Education Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) of USA etc.
Grodno State Medical University has one of the biggest medical libraries in the country. It includes over 420000 copies of textbooks as well as various supplementary materials, CDs, medical journals, periodicals. The library is connected to the Internet and offers on-line access to the biomedical database, digital catalogues, and also uses up-to-date informational technologies that allow diversifying render services. There is comfortable canteen at the University with rich variety of different dishes.