MBBS in Ukraine |Top Medical Universities in Ukraine
Medical Studies is the most pursued career in India and therefore the world. Many No. of students from India fail to qualify either the admission criteria or unable in-tuned the high education expenses. The course fee of MBBS in India ranges from Rs.20 lakhs to Rs. 1.5 crores counting on the marks scored in NEET. However, MBBS in Ukraine, offer customary Education at simply reasonable Course Fees with none entrance Test. The Top Medical Universities in Ukraine have a worldwide cognition and provide the high customary of education and facilities together with infrastructure and instrumentality.MBBS in Ukraine is a good option for Indian students to study MCI approved medical programs at low-cost medical colleges .
There are many MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Ukraine. MBBS in Ukraine is one of the hot destinations for the excellent education at affordable pricing. International students find Ukraine more to their liking to Study MBBS in Ukraine. Many students look for good options to pursue their education in medicine. The duration of MBBS in Ukraine is for 6 years
ABOUT UKRAINE :
WHY STUDY MBBS IN UKRAINE:
- Focus on imparting practical skills to the students.
- Excellent weather conducive for studying.
- Renowned teaching faculty with years of teaching experience.
- Excellent quality education.
- MBBS in Ukraine is recognized by major medical councils of the world.
- Easily affordable fee.
- Standard of Living as per European lifestyle.
- Worldwide recognition of Ukrainian Medical Education.
- English as the medium of instruction.
- Ukraine has the best of the European transportation system.
- Special traveling discounts ranging from 30% – 50% for students coming from across the world.
- Lessons taught by highly renowned and visiting lecturers from USA, UK, and Canada.
- Students get to participate in regular seminars and symposia held in other European nations.
- Bilateral Student Exchange programs on various subjects held in collaboration with universities of
- Germany, Sweden, Czech Republic and Finland.
- International students are permitted to take up 3 months summer job during vacations in countries like UK, Sweden, and other EU nations.
- After completing studies, a student gets the chance of applying for permanent settlement in Ukraine or in other countries of Europe.
- Guaranteed Visa Assurance to deserving candidates.
mci approved medical colleges in Ukraine:
Here are the list of medical colleges in Ukraine which are approved by medical council of India
|Sl. No.||Country Name||University Name|
|1||Ukraine||Bukovinian State Medical University|
|2||Ukraine||Crimea State Medical Institute|
|3||Ukraine||Crimea State Medical University|
|4||Ukraine||Danylo Halytski Lviv State Medical University|
|5||Ukraine||Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University|
|6||Ukraine||Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy|
|7||Ukraine||Donetsk State Medical University|
|8||Ukraine||Gorky’s Donetsk State Medical University|
|9||Ukraine||I.Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University|
|10||Ukraine||International Academy of Ecology & Medicine, Kharkivske, Ukraine|
|11||Ukraine||Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University|
|12||Ukraine||Kharkiv National Medical University|
|13||Ukraine||Kharkiv National University|
|14||Ukraine||Kharkiv State Medical University|
|15||Ukraine||Kyiv Medical University of UAFM, Kyiv|
|16||Ukraine||Lugansk State Medical University|
|17||Ukraine||M. Gorky Donetsk National Medical University|
|18||Ukraine||M. Gorky Donetsk State Medical University|
|19||Ukraine||National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya|
|20||Ukraine||O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University|
|21||Ukraine||Odessa National Medical University|
|22||Ukraine||Odessa State Medical University|
|23||Ukraine||Sumy State University, Sumy|
|24||Ukraine||Ternopil State Medical University|
|25||Ukraine||Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine|
|26||Ukraine||V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University|
|27||Ukraine||Vinnitsa State Pirogov Memorial Medical University|
|28||Ukraine||Zaporozhye State Medical University|
LIVING COST IN UKRAINE :
|Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district||108₴|
|Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar)||74₴|
|500 gr (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast||41₴|
|1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk||21₴|
|12 eggs, large||30₴|
|1 kg (2 lb.) of tomatoes||37₴|
|500 gr (16 oz.) of local cheese||77₴|
|1 kg (2 lb.) of apples||20₴|
|1 kg (2 lb.) of potatoes||8₴|
|0.5 l (16 oz) domestic beer in the supermarket||16₴|
|1 bottle of red table wine, good quality||143₴|
|2 liters of Coca-Cola||21₴|
|Bread for 2 people for 1 day||8₴|
|Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area||20,234₴|
|Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in NORMAL area||13,873₴|
|Utilities 1 month (heating, electricity, gas …) for 2 people in 85m2 flat||2,590₴|
|Monthly rent for a 45 m2 (480 Sqft) furnished studio in EXPENSIVE area||14,254₴|
|Monthly rent for a 45 m2 (480 Sqft) furnished studio in NORMAL area||8,053₴|
|Utilities 1 month (heating, electricity, gas …) for 1 person in 45 m2 (480 Sqft) studio||1,654₴|
|Internet 8 Mbps (1 month)||140₴|
|40” flat screen TV||11,470₴|
|Microwave 800/900 Watt (Bosch, Panasonic, LG, Sharp, or equivalent brands)||2,449₴|
|Laundry detergent (3 l. ~ 100 oz.)||224₴|
|Hourly rate for cleaning help||78₴|
|1 pair of jeans (Levis 501 or similar)||1,942₴|
|1 summer dress in a High Street Store (Zara, H&M or similar retailers)||1,226₴|
|1 pair of sport shoes (Nike, Adidas, or equivalent brands)||2,593₴|
|1 pair of men’s leather business shoes||4,460₴|
|Volkswagen Golf 1.4 TSI 150 CV (or equivalent), with no extras, new||719,802₴|
|1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas||26₴|
|Monthly ticket public transport||315₴|
|Taxi trip on a business day, basic tariff, 8 km. (5 miles)||88₴|
|Cold medicine for 6 days (Tylenol, Frenadol, Coldrex, or equivalent brands)||79₴|
|1 box of antibiotics (12 doses)||182₴|
|Short visit to private Doctor (15 minutes)||355₴|
|1 box of 32 tampons (Tampax, OB, …)||68₴|
|Deodorant, roll-on (50ml ~ 1.5 oz.)||55₴|
|Hair shampoo 2-in-1 (400 ml ~ 12 oz.)||65₴|
|4 rolls of toilet paper||31₴|
|Tube of toothpaste||44₴|
|Standard men’s haircut in expat area of the city||183₴|
|Basic dinner out for two in neighborhood pub||361₴|
|2 tickets to the movies||174₴|
|2 tickets to the theater (best available seats)||987₴|
|Dinner for two at an Italian restaurant in the expat area including appetisers, main course, wine and dessert||910₴|
|1 cocktail drink in downtown club||103₴|
|Cappuccino in expat area of the city||42₴|
|1 beer in neighbourhood pub (500ml or 1pt.)||40₴|
|iPad Air 2, 64GB||12,591₴|
|1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans)||1.41₴|
|1 month of gym membership in business district||838₴|
|1 package of Marlboro cigarettes||31₴|
- Receiving Official Admission Letter from the concerned university.
- Receiving Visa Support Letter issued by Department of Higher Education in Ukraine.
- Student Pick-up facility from the airport in Ukraine.
- Ample support service to the student regarding immigration clearance in Ukraine.
- Making arrangements for student ID card, hostel card, and international student card.
- Assistance in Visa renewal during the entire period of study.
- Individual room assistance for student
- Special orientation programs held for international students so that they can intermingle with the local environment.
- We act as student guardian throughout the period of the course.
Step by Step Admission Process
- Filling the University application form and submitting requisite documents and admission fee.
- Receiving admission letter and invitation letter describing the academic year details and fee structure.
- This process will take a maximum of 10 days.
- Upon receipt of Admission and Invitation Letter, we shall work upon Visa documentation process.
- which will take a maximum of 2-3 weeks.
- Board the flight to Ukraine.
Medical Universities in Ukraine
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Crimea State Medical University
- Poltava State Medical University
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
- Zaporozhye State Medical University
- Kiev National Medical University
All of the colleges are Members of the following International organizations
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India(MCI)
- United Nations Organization(UNO)
- International Association of Universities(IAU)
- European Universities Association (EUA)
- European Association of International Education(EAIE)
- World Federation of medical education(WFME)
- Association of medical education of Europe(AMEE)
- International Education Society (IES, London)
- International Education Society(IES)
- European Credit Transfer System (ECTS), etc.