Study MBBS in Ukraine
No Donation, Very Limited Seats , English Medium Universities, WHO / MCI Approved, Budgeted and Cheapest University for MBBS abroad, under 2 lakhs per annum.
Ukraine lies in the south-east Europe and is mainly composed of fertile black soil steppes. The country shares its borders with Belarus, Russia, Moldova, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia and Poland. The country has particularly a Constitutional Republic system of Government. Kiev is the capital of Ukraine and Hryvna is the currency of the country.
Benefits of studying in Ukraine
- Focus on imparting practical skills to the students.
- Excellent weather conducive for studying.
- Renowned teaching faculty with years of teaching experience.
- Excellent quality education.
- Courses recognized by major medical councils of the world.
- Easily affordable fee.
- Standard of Living as per European lifestyle.
- Worldwide recognition of Ukrainian Medical Education.
- English as the medium of instruction.
- Ukraine has the best of the European transportation system.
- Special traveling discounts ranging from 30% – 50% for students coming from across the world.
- Lessons taught by highly renowned and visiting lecturers from USA, UK and Canada.
- Students get to participate in regular seminars and symposia held in other European nations.
- Bilateral Student Exchange programs on various subjects held in collaboration with universities of
- Germany, Sweden, Czech Republic and Finland.
- International students are permitted to take up 3 months summer job during vacations in countries like UK, Sweden and other EU nations.
- After completing studies, a student gets the chance of applying for permanent settlement in Ukraine or in other countries of Europe.
- Guaranteed Visa Assurance to deserving candidates.
- Receiving Official Admission Letter from the concerned university.
- Receiving Visa Support Letter issued by Department of Higher Education in Ukraine.
- Student Pick-up facility from the airport in Ukraine.
- Ample support service to the student regarding immigration clearance in Ukraine.
- Making arrangements for student ID card, hostel card and international student card.
- Assistance in Visa renewal during the entire period of study.
- Individual room assistance for student
- Special orientation programs held for international students so that they can intermingle with local environment.
- We act as student guardian throughout the period of the course.
Step by Step Admission Process
- Filling the University application form and submitting requisite documents and admission fee.
- Receiving admission letter and invitation letter describing the academic year details and fee structure.
- This process will take a maximum of 10 days.
- Upon receipt of Admission and Invitation Letter, we shall work upon Visa documentation process.
- which will take maximum of 2-3 weeks.
- Board the flight to Ukraine.
Medical Universities in Ukraine
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Crimea State Medical University
- Poltava State Medical University
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
- Zaporozhye State Medical University
- Kiev National Medical University
All of the colleges are Members of the following International organizations
- World Health organization (WHO)
- Medical council of India(MCI)
- United Nations organization(UNO)
- International Association of Universities(IAU)
- European universities Association (EUA)
- European Association of International education(EAIE)
- World federation of medical education(WFME)
- Association of medical education of Europe(AMEE)
- International Education society (IES, London)
- International education Society(IES)
- European Credit Transfer System (ECTS),etc.