Travel Instructions for Students
Please Confirm The Weight Restriction with Study Nation 360 Team before leaving for ABROAD. For extra baggage. You have to pay the Airlines the extra charge.
Keep important documents in your hand baggage. Your currency & passport should be in your waist Pouch.
Always be with your groups.
Follow the instructions given by Study Nation 360 Team.
(parents are requested to keep the photocopy of the receipt of Foreign Exchange)
SUGGESTIVE LUGGAGE CONTENT FOR STUDENTS GOING ABROAD FOR STUDIES
Blankets, Pillow covers and bed spreads NEED NOT be taken to Russia. They will be provided by the Hostels.
Winter boot (with good traction – insulated hiking boots are great even for city use) hat, scarf
OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS TO CARRY TO THE ABROAD UNIVERSITY
AT THE AIRPORT
- See the Gate No. for your Air Plane and enter through that gate only.
- Scan your baggage before you go to your Airlines counter
- Then go to your Airlines counter and show them your passport and air ticket.
- At the same counter your baggage will be weighed and extra baggage will be charged. The baggage will be sent to your aircraft.
- Collect your boarding pass, passport, air ticket, baggage coupon and receipt of the paid excess baggage.
- You will get Embarkation Form from the counter, fill it and then take in to immigration counter
- After immigration clearances go to customs counter for stamping your boarding pass.
- Now proceed to Gate No. mentioned on boarding pass and wait at waiting lounge till you get further instruction for boarding the aircraft.
- After boarding aircraft sit on your allotted seat