23 years have gone since Caucasus International University (CIU) – LLC was established. The University works as a Legal Entity of Private Law – a limited liability company. The University was established as a medical institute “Clinitsist” in 1995. The University got a permit from the Ministry of Education of Republic of Georgia around the same time. In 2005 it was allowed Accreditation by Accreditation Council of Higher Education Institution. In 2006, the name and organizers of the institute “Clinitsist” were changed and it was shaped as a multi-profile advanced education institution – Caucasus International University – LLC.
CAUCASUS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY offers the following faculties:
- Social Sciences
Caucasus International University Vision :
Caucasus International University is an educational-scientific institution that supports socio-economic progress, and develops values of Georgian and world culture based on modern knowledge.
Caucasus International University Mission :
Caucasus International University creates modern learning and scientific environment by implementing innovative methods, as well as through intercultural education and diverse university life. The University ensures upbringing a generation with democratic values that will be competitive at the local and international labor markets.
Public Holidays 2019-2020 Season
- New Year’s holiday – January 1
- New Year’s holiday – January 2
- Orthodox Christmas – January 7
- Orthodox Epiphany – January 19
- Mother’s Day – March 3
- International Women’s Day – March 8
- Day of Georgian National Unity, Civil Consent and Memorial day of people died for Homeland – April 9
- Day of Victory – May 9
- Saint Andrew the First-Called Day – May 12
- Independence Day – May 26
- Saint Mary’s Day – August 28 .
- Day of Svetitskhovloba – October 14.
- Saint George’s Day – November 23.
- Great Friday
- Great Saturday
- Easter Monday, Day for Remembering the Dead