KYIV Medical University of UAFM
The university was established in 1992, by Dr. Pokanevich Valeriy and trained over more than 10,000 specialists till now, every year approx. 1000 foreign students are admitted at KYIV medical university UAFM. University is recognized by various medical institutions across the world, Ghana Dental and Medical, Medical Council of India, European Council of Medicine and Medical Council of India. These are the some the recognition of KYIV Medical University of UAFM. The university expands in a large area, despite of not being very old university it has gained a lot of successes due to its excellence in academics.
Few highlights of KYIV Medical University of UAFM :
— The university is well connected to the train and bus stations as well as airports.
—The mess at the hostel is made favorable to the student from which country they belong, especially the Indian students have more comfort since the no. of Indian student is more.
—It is generally believed that students who come to stay in Kyiv have a more secure and comfortable life than other places of Ukraine. There are dormitory houses for students who do not have much of financial strength but it’s a fact of Kyiv that Two- thirds of all students from Kyiv University live in dorms and thus they do not meet the satisfactory yet unreasonable standards of living. Nonetheless, this gives students a way of living. Independently which provides them more freedom and a way to experience the life of being a student in different ways.
—The university is equally approved by MCI (Medical Council of India), WHO, FIMER, ECFMG.
Accreditation & Licensing
The Kyiv Medical University of UAFM is accredited by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine with Level IV the highest level of accreditation for a higher educational Institute in Ukraine.
Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (MES Ukraine) is the central body of executive power, is directed by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
The Kyiv Medical University has the license from the Ministry of Education and Science, Youth and Sport of Ukraine, series, AE No 527695 according to decision from State accreditation commission, dated 23.12.2014, certifies the right of the Kyiv medical university to implement the educational activity in the following Area of knowledge and specialties of training.
- General Medicine
Post Graduate Courses
- General Medicine
- Primary Post Graduate Training (Internship)
- Training Foreign Citizen for Internship
- Training Foreign Citizen for a Basic Specialty.
Benefits of studying in University
- Focus on imparting practical skills to the students.
- Excellent weather conducive for studying.
- Renowned teaching faculty with years of teaching experience.
- Excellent quality education.
- Courses recognised by major medical councils of the world.
- Easily affordable fee.
- Standard of Living as per European lifestyle.
- Worldwide recognition of Ukrainian Medical Education.
- English as the medium of instruction.
- Students are studying in group of 8-10 students by one teacher.
- Every year many students from India and abroad go to Russia .
- All Universities of Russia are government university.
- Indian food or self cooking facility is available in most of the universities.
- Degrees awarded by the Universities are recognised worldwide.
- The MCI clearing ratio of most of the Universities is above 50% in first attempt, while the rest clear in the second attempt.
- Students and parents get many references of students already studying or passed out successfully.
- Students who get back or cannot pass in any examination get to reappear in it within one month, which saves their year.
We are available 24x7 for you
Call Us Now 1800-270-8009
Kiev Medical University Hostel / Accommodation
The Kyiv medical University has its very own hostel convenience for every one of its students. The students dormitory enables student access to a ton of facilities automatically. The hostel turns out to be second home for the student in a matter of few days where student from everywhere throughout the world come, live, study and interact.
The hostel is found exceptionally near the educational campus and is a 7 min walk from the main campus and is well connected with all the essential arrangements like Metro, Bus stops, Super Markets and other accommodation stores.
The hostel also has the following facilities :
+ Reading room with free internet
+ Assembly hall
+ Male and Female shower rooms
+ Kitchen and separate wash rooms.
The hostel has different types of room configurations and generally the international students are offered rooms according to their choice and convenience.
The hostel also has round the clock security provision for safety of every student staying in the hostel.
Information For Parents
We guide Parents to help them to see how the university functions. Here we will clarify how the guardians can work with us to ensure that their child is fruitful and satisfies their potential.
What University expect from Students :-
+ No harassment to others
+ Excellency in behavior and positive attitude.
+ Excellent in attendance and punctuality
+ No use of abusive languages
+ Work, Practical and Assignments should be submitted on given time
+ Respect for the college site and the belongings of others
Student Working Hours in Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
Each academic week include five working days approximately 27-29 working hours of classroom training at CMSOAP, 32-35 working hours of classroom training at traditional study system. There are two off days in a week, Saturday and Sunday, while on Saturday students those who have missed some of their classes in the week can backup.
There are two vacations in KMU every year one in winter and another in summer according to academic schedule and process.