|KYIV Medical University of UAFM Fees Structure 2020|
|Years||Tuition Fees USD$||Tuition Fees INR ₹|
1.) 1USD$ = 68INR at the time of Calculation.
2.) First Year package is 6300USD$ = 3500$ + 2800$. 2800USD$ is One-time Charge which includes one-year medical insurance + Miscellaneous expense one time + Admission Charge + Reception Charge + Immigration Clearance + visa extension for 6 Year + Ukraine residence Permit 6 Year.
3.) The hostel is not included 1000USD$ Per Year
4.) Food ( Dinner + Lunch) - 950$ Per Year
5.) For Updated Fees Structure or More Details Call us on 8860637009.
Kyiv Medical University is one of the biggest Ukrainian private colleges and the just one with around 3200 students enrolled, 35% of which are foreign students from 56 nations. KMU has got IV (the highest) level of accreditation (permit of MES of Ukraine from 07.05.2019).
List of Specialties
- Medical Faculty
- Term – 6 years
- Form of learning – day
- Dental faculty
- Term – 5 years
- Form of learning – day
226 «Pharmacy, Industrial Pharmacy»
- Pharmaceutical faculty
- Form of learning – day (5 years), distance education (5,5 years)
Intake of Indian students 2019
There are two intact during 2019. The first one, in winter, starts on 9th January till 1st March, the second – on 1st June and till 1st November.
The University provides admission for such major faculties as General Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy either in Russian or English medium. In winter we admit on the General Medicine in English medium only.
A student has to submit the following documents to the University on the arrival:
1. Original (and Copy) School Certificate with the subjects and grades;
2. Medical Certificate issued by the Department of Health in the student’s Country at least two months prior to the student’s arrival to Ukraine;
3. Original (and Copy) of Birth Certificate;
4. Original of Invitation Letter;
5. Passport and one photo copy (front page and page with Ukrainian visa issued by Ukrainian Embassy);
6. 12 photos, size 3,5 x 4,5, matte.
By an entry, a student arrives at the International Department of the University where the procedure of registration begins. It studying concentrating by the stuff the records referenced above. Finishing by the candidate each student structures for the name of the Rector, including a draft of the agreement between the student and the University on instructive administration. In a similar time foreign citizen breezes through two composition tests – language (English or Russian) and science. When the entire procedure finishes effectively, the Order of confirmation comes and candidate turns into the bonafide student of the University.
Kyiv medical university of UAFM Videos, Hostels & Student Feedbacks | Yukti Belwal
This is how Kyiv Medical University’s Hostel look like
Part 1 Girls Hostel of Kyiv Medical University of UAFM, Ukraine
Interview with Dean of Kyiv Medical University of UAFM, Ukraine| Yukti Belwal
Part 2 Girls Hostel of Kyiv Medical University of UAFM, Ukraine
Boys Hostel of Kiev Medical University of UAFM, Ukraine
What students said about Book My University | Yukti Belwal
Dormitory / Hostel of Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
- The hostel opened its entryways without precedent for the year 2000. That is the point at which it turned into a second home to the students of our university who came from all pieces of our nation and the world.
Hostel Information and Addresses.
– 02019, Kyiv, 124 Horlivska St (can reach via minibus #45 or #45d from Kharkivska or Darnitsa station);
The dormitory is located 7 minutes of walking from the main campus (Kharkivs’ke Highway, 121);
– 02121, Kyiv, 210 Kharkivske Highway (8 minutes of walking from Boryspilska station)
• Reading room (with free Wi-Fi)
• Shower rooms
• 2 kitchens, 2 washrooms, 6 restrooms on every floor
1. We offer 2, 3, 4, and even 5-people rooms to our international students. Our lux-class double rooms feature personal shower rooms and restrooms.
2. Safety is maintained by the security company according to the thoughput and the internal routine rules of the dormitory.
3. Administrative and economic support Department, in the person of its director Igor Andreevych Sherba (email@example.com), is responsible for the dormitory’s work
4.Student council is the self-governing body of the dormitory
5. There is a well-developed infrastructure near the dormitory: malls, hospital, pharmacy, gym, park, pond, temples, et cetera.
Kyiv Medical University endeavors to raise its level and become the best! On account of your help, we are effective! For instance, we took the eighth spot among 200 higher education institutions of Ukraine regarding admittees’ evaluating scores of 2018.
1. Admission of Ukrainian students based on Independent External Evaluation (performed by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine)—KMU is #8th among 200
In 2018 Kyiv Medical University was ranked 8th among all Ukrainian higher education institutions by passing score level.
2. Private higher education institutions ranking based on Scopus citation database data
Ranked 5th among 13 private higher education institutions.
3. Consolidated rating of Ukrainian universities 2019
Kyiv Medical University was ranked 119th among 237 higher education institutions.
4. Best higher education institutions of Kyiv
Ranked 25th among 61 higher education institutions.
5. Top 10 private universities in Ukraine—KMU is #6
Ranked 6th among 10.
6. Amount of admitted Ukrainian students for the 1st year of study among all private educational establishments—KMU is 11th among 126 universities. Considering the peculiarities of medical education this rating does take into account all the categories of admitted graduate and postgraduate students. Throughout 2018-2019 study year, KMU had admitted more than 600 students. If it would considered then we will take 3rd position in this rating
Was ranked 11th among 126.
7. Two higher education medical institutions showed the highest average External Independent Evaluation score growth dynamic – “Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy” public institution and “Kyiv Medical University” private institution, that increased the average score of their enrolling students by 21,13 and 14,95 respectively
Was ranked 1st among 10.
8. During the enrollment campaign of 2018, Kyiv Medical University took 5th place among 10 best medical universities with best External Independent Evaluation average scores (contract)
Was ranked 5th among 10.
Indian students feedback about MBBS in Ukraine.
Supratim | MBBS in Ukraine Indian Student Feedback
Kshitija Wagh | MBBS in Ukraine Indian Student Review
MD Avesh Khan | MBBS in Ukraine Indian Student Review
MBBS in Ukraine group by Book My University 10th October 2018
Deepika Khatri Haryana India | MBBS in Ukraine Student Feedback
Chandan Singh | Studying MBBS in Ukraine Student Feedback
Why Indian Students Choose MBBS Abroad
Living Cost in Ukraine - 2019 Prices in Ukriane
Number of International Students Studying in Ukraine
The International Students Studying in Ukraine (2011 - 2018)
The Taras Shevchenko national university of Kyiv Located in Kyiv (Kiev), Ukraine
About kyiv – City site
The city remains on the Dnieper River just beneath its conjunction with the Desna and 591 miles (951 km) from its mouth operating at the Black Sea. The first area was on the high and steep right (western) bank, which rises above the river in an overwhelming line of feigns coming full circle in Batyyeva Hill, 330 feet (100 meters) above mean river level. This steep and wooded bank, bested by the brilliant arches and towers churches and bell towers and by high-rise apartment buildings, makes the city an alluring and great sight from over the Dnieper. Since World War II, Kyiv has broadened onto the wide, low, and level floodplain on the left (eastern) bank.
Climate of Kyiv
Kiev has a moderately continental climate. The average January temperature is 21 °F (−6 °C), and winter days with temperatures above freezing are not uncommon.
Summers are warm, with a July average of 68 °F (20 °C) and a recorded maximum of 102 °F (39 °C). The mean annual precipitation is 25 inches (635 mm), with maximum rainfall in June and July.
About Health and Education in Kyiv City
The city is very much given health facilities, including general and concentrated medical clinics and nearby polyclinics, the latter serving residential neighborhoods. Various nursery schools and day-care focuses care for youngsters underneath school age. Notwithstanding various elementary schools, there are an enormous number of general auxiliary schools, evening schools for adults, and specialist technical schools. The Taras Shevchenko National University of (Kyiv University) heads a variety of institutions of higher education.
MBBS in Kyiv Medical University of UAFM, Ukraine
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, or in Latin: Medicinae Baccalaureus, Baccalaureus Chirurgiae (abbreviated in various ways, viz. MBBS or MBChB, MB BS, MB BChir (Cantab), BM BCH (Oxon), MB BCH, MB ChB, BM BS, BM, BMed etc.), are the two first professional undergraduate degrees awarded upon graduation from medical school in medicine and surgery by universities in various countries that follow the tradition of the UKRAINE.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery are usually awarded as general/ordinary degrees, not as honours degrees, and as such the graduate is not classified as for honours degrees in other subjects.
More about KIEV Medical University of UAFM, Ukraine
Our foremost mission is to provide a world class education to our students. We have highly experienced teaching staffs which provides research-intense and interactive premises to the students. Leading in Quality Education and Research The KMU are connected with the medical knowledge and the varied activity of the medical profession. They express the union of the University faculties: those of Medicine, Dental Medicine, Pharmacy and Public Health. These are marks to confirm the Medical University–KMU as an Institution of higher education. They have representative functions and are always present on ceremonial occasions.
Advantage of doing MBBS in KYIV Medical University of UAFM
Ukraine is a peaceful European country with social harmony and good public security. Here international students enjoy high level of social security and European life standard, the Ukrainian government takes a tough stance on crime and law and order. The Ukrainian university officials also takes special care to provide international students with a safe study and living environment on campus. Study MBBS/medicine in Ukrainian universities is the cheapest, best, cost effective than the other countries like china, Russia or Bulgaria.
Live and Study in Ukraine is less expensive, cheap, compared to nearby countries. It has European life standard still everyday expenses is half the price of any nearby eu countries. Ukrainian medical and engineering universities emphasize on Practical phase in Teaching, leads to better job prospects in Europe, India, America or any third world country.
Ukrainian climate is wonderful round around the year, you will not feel sick here and surrounding nature is beautiful which leads to peace of mind during Study in Ukraine.
Eligibility and Admission Requirements
Students who seek admission in the first year medicine should have passed higher secondary school certificate or 12 years of education with passes in Chemistry, Physics, Biology and English. If English is not the applicant‘s principal language, he or she must produce an official record of pass in the English language.
Acceptance of applications starts from 1st of March till end of November. All applications should be submitted with the certificate of education or its registered copy with indication of studied subjects and marks to the admission
Services to the STUDENTS
- Each group of our students is received by the Official Representative of the university at the airport. According to Ukrainian laws, all incoming invited foreign students must be received at the place of arrival in Ukraine by the official representative of University.
- Providing students immediate accommodation in the university hostel according to student choice.
- Helping student to get flat near the university, in case he want to live in a separate flat.
- Helping student pay their fees in the university without delay to get fast registration.
- Helping student get student green card for the whole period of their studies.
- Helping student get proper study groups with their friends.
- Help in Medical Insurance, health care Test and Police registration.
- Help students to get Student ID card, Hostel Card, International Student Card etc.
- Opening of Bank Account in UKRAINE International Bank Full Support during the entire period of study.
- Orientation program for students in the local environment (City Tour).
ACCREDITATIONS of KYIV Medical University of UAFM, Ukraine
Other Popular Universities & Countries For MBBS Abroad
|MBBS in Ukraine|
|Universities||Course Duration||Course Fees in USD$|
|Taras Shevchenko National University of KYIV||6 Year||30,500|
|Kharkiv National Medical University||6 Year||32,200|
|V.N Karazina National University||6 Year||30,300|
|Vinnitsya National Medical University||6 Year||32,500|
|O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University||6 Year||30,300|
|Lviv National Medical University||6 Year||32,000|
|Bukovinian State Medical University||6 Year||26,450|
|Ternopil National Medical University||6 Year||33,500|
|Kiev Medical University||6 Year||28,000|
|Poltava State Medical University||6 Year||24,800|
|Ivano Frankivsk Medical University||6 Year||27,500|
|Zaporozhye State Medical University||6 Year||28,500|
|MBBS in China|
|Universities||Course Duration||Course Fees in RMB¥|
|North Sichuan Medical University||6 Year||2,08,150|
|China Three Gorges||6 Year||1,49,000|
|jilin University||6 Year||2,03,400|
|China Medical University||6 Year||2,40,900|
|Fujian Medical University||6 Year||1,98,300|
|Anhui Medical University||6 Year||1,53,000|
|Wenzhou Medical University||6 Year||1,73,000|
|Zhengzhou University (ZU)||6 Year||2,03,000|
|Huazhing University of Science
and Technology University
|Xiamen Medical University||6 Year||2,00,600|
|Xian Jaitong University||6 Year||2,46,200|
|Nanjing Medical University||6 Year||2,04,500|
|Ningxia Medical University||6 Year||1,76,000|
|Qingdao University||6 Year||1,96,600|
|Kunming Medical University||6 Year||2,02,500|
|Guangzhou Medical University||6 Year||1,82,000|
|Jiangsu University||6 Year||1,97,740|
|Shandong University||6 Year||2,62,500|
|Sichuan University||6 Year||2,12,600|
|MBBS in Poland|
|Universities||Course Duration||Course Fees in PLN(zł)|
|Medical University of Gdansk (MUG)||6 Year||2,64,300|
|MBBS in Georgia|
|Universities||Course Duration||Course Fees in USD$|
|Batumi Shota Rustaveli Medical University||6 Year||30,000|
|Akaki Tsereteli State University||6 Year||27,500|
|New Vision University||6 Year||33,000|
|European University||6 Year||28,800|
|Tbilisi State Medical University||6 Year||45,000|
|Caucasus International University||6 Year||30,000|
|Georgian American University||6 Year||23,500|
|David Tvildiani Medical University||6 Year||30,000|
|Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University||6 Year||36,000|
|Euroregional Teaching University||6 Year||21,000|
|SEU Georgian National University||6 Year||33,000|
|MBBS In Russia|
|Universities||Course Duration||Course Fees in USD$|
|Crimea State Medical University||6 Year||23,500|
|People Friedship University Moscow||6 Year||66,300|
|Bashkir State Medical University||6 Year||29,000|
|Volgograd State Medical University||6 Year||40,080|
|Stavropol State Medical University||6 Year||36,000|
|Russian National Research Medical University M2||6 Year||46,500|
|I.M Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University||6 Year||66,900|
|Northern State Medical University, Kranoder||6 Year||34,000|
|Kuban State Medical University, Ulyanovsk||6 Year||23,800|
|Ulyanovsk State Medical University, Ulyanovsk||6 Year||26,500|
|Yaroslavl State Medical University, Yarislavl||6 Year||18,000|
|MBBS in Armenia|
|Universities||Course Duration||Course Fees in USD$|
|St. Theresa Medical University||5 Year||20000|
|Yerevan State Medical University||6 Year||30500|
|Yerevan Haybusak Medical University||6 Year||23000|
We are available 24x7 for you
Call Us Now 1800-270-8009
Popular Universities For Study MBBS Abroad
Study MBBS Abroad In These universities
KYIV Medical University of UAFM 6 Year Subjects (Syllabus), Number of Lectures & Hours
- Is there any special provision for International students to solve their any personal problems or queries?
- How student is going to pay the tution fees and other fees?
- Can i do my internship from my country?
- Is vegetarian foods available?
- What are the benefits given to students joining through our company?
- Is there any local bodies who can help me providing the overall info?
- What are the facilities in hostel ?
- Can my parent visit me in University abroad? Can i travel in my holidays or stay back abroad?
- How does one apply for passport adn what document would i need?
- Is the bachelor’s Degree recognized in India and abroad?
- Can I do Masters or Post Graduation there?
- Is Foreign Medical Colleges are listed in the World Health Organization (WHO) Directory?
- Can i get Bank Loan and to what Extent?
- Are there any Indian students already studying in these colleges?
- What kind of Food will i get in Foreign Countries?
- How many times can i appear in the Screening Test?
- Can i get a job in Government Hospitals or applied in Medical Institutions of India?
- Can I practice in India on my return, after MBBS/MD degree from Abroad?
Is there any special provision for International students to solve their any personal problems or queries?
Every university has an International Students Department where students could address their problems directly.Back to Index
How student is going to pay the tution fees and other fees?
They can be paid directly to the university applied for and also the medical board of the country where the students want to do the internships.Back to Index
Can i do my internship from my country?
Yes, but it also depends on the university applied for and also the medical board of the country where the students want to do the internships.Back to Index
Is vegetarian foods available?
Yes. Vegetarian food is available. If needed: Pure vegetarians can cook their own food so that they happy about what they eat.Back to Index
What are the benefits given to students joining through our company?
- We are authorized by the Universities
- We have over a decade of experience in dealing with students.
- We have plenty of information and tips of value to students and parents for the course.
- We provide networking with doctors in USA & UK for those wanting to go overseas for jobs
Is there any local bodies who can help me providing the overall info?
We have representatives in various cities.
Please send your query to us and we shall send it to our local representative office and they would be getting in touch with you.Back to Index
What are the facilities in hostel ?
a.) Washing Machine
b.) Hot water
c.) Free electric stoves for cooking
d.) Change the bed sheet every 2-3 weeks for free
e.) Free Electricity
f.) Security Guard
g.) Hostel Warden
i.)High-speed internet with 10 Mbps speed. Cost around Rs. 600 a month.Back to Index
Can my parent visit me in University abroad? Can i travel in my holidays or stay back abroad?
a.) Parents/Friends/relatives of students can visit, invitations can be issued from that country to facilitate visa processing in New Delhi.
b.) There are two holidays in a year. 15 days in January and 2 months in summer (July and August). During holidays – Students have the options of staying back there or traveling in Europe or coming back to India to spend time with their family.
Back to Index
How does one apply for passport adn what document would i need?
You need to either apply for your passport online and apply. The passport application process is moving online. Visit www.passportindia.gov.in The website contain the name, address, and phone number of passport offices all over India. You can submit your application online or via a form. In some cases, the application is being received online only. We recommended that you apply for your passport immedaitely. Fill out the form on the net and you get an appointment date. Normally takes SIX to EIGHT weeks to receive a NEW passport. The following documents are needed for the application of your passport
- Your Bith Certificate
- Proof of residence & proof of identity
- Certificate of educational qualifications
Is the bachelor’s Degree recognized in India and abroad?
YES, The Bachelor’s degree is recognized in India and in more than 180 countries around the World. Graduates can practice in the following countries after completing formalities as needed by each country:
1.India: After clearing a Screening test conducted by the National Council of Education. The test held is twice a year.
2. United Kingdom: After passing the PLAB Examination.
3. United state of America: After clearing the USMLE
4. European Union (EU): The degree is recognized by the European Union.Back to Index
Can I do Masters or Post Graduation there?
Yes. After completion of MBBS degree from India/ Abroad or any recognized Institute, you can pursue P.G studies abroad. The quality of education abroad is very high – as the Institute’s teachers not only at the bachelors – but also the masters and PHD level.Back to Index
Is Foreign Medical Colleges are listed in the World Health Organization (WHO) Directory?
YES. It is listed in the WHO Directory of Medical Institutions. WHO publishes a list of Medical Colleges given by Various countries.Back to Index
Can i get Bank Loan and to what Extent?
As per RBI regulation Students pursuing education abroad can obtain a loan up to Rs. 15 Lacs. visit the local branch to find the terms. Amount sanctioned depend on Income proof of Parents. i.e last three-year income Tax return / or salary Certificate. You will have to satisfy the criteria that the bank will apply. Visit the local branch of Nationalized banks in your area to find out more.Back to Index
Are there any Indian students already studying in these colleges?
500-1200 Indian students are studying in each college listed in this brochure. There are many Indian Boys and Girls from India.Back to Index
What kind of Food will i get in Foreign Countries?
a. Students can cook their food own food – Kitchen Facilities are available.
b. Indian Canteens and restaurants are available in the city and near the university’s premises.
c. Establishment of a dedicated low-cost canteen serving Indian food for international students in the hostel premises is under consideration by the university.
d. All food items such as Rice, dal, potatoes, flour, pizzas, fruits, spices, tea, milk, butter, etc are available for sale in the markets and bazaars.Back to Index
How many times can i appear in the Screening Test?
There is no limit on the number of attempts in the screening test. A sincere student will pass the screening test in the first attempt. It is a Qualifying test similar to class 12 test. It is Not an Elimination test such as PMT.Back to Index
Can i get a job in Government Hospitals or applied in Medical Institutions of India?
YES, After registring with MCI, the Doctor can apply for Government & Private jobs or do his/her own practice, as the person is now recognized by the Indian Authorities as a qualified Doctor.Back to Index
Can I practice in India on my return, after MBBS/MD degree from Abroad?
YES. As per the current rules of the medical council of India (MCI), you can practice in India. After graduating from abroad, you have to appear for a “Screening test” conducted by the national board of education (NBE), New Delhi. On clearing this test you need to register with MCI and comply with their rules and then you will get registration which will allow you to practice Medicine in Inda.Back to Index