|University at Glance|
|Lviv National Medical University,|
L'vivs'ka oblast, Ukraine
|Location||L'vivs'ka oblast, Ukraine|
|Founded||1784 ; 238 Years Ago|
|Duration of Course||6 year|
|Medium of Study||English|
|MCI Listed 2019||Yes|
|NEET Passing Score||22%|
|Indian Food Mess||Yes|
|Total Students||More than 6000|
|Flight Time||12h 30m+|
- 1USD = 68INR at time of Calculation
- First Year Package is 7500USD$ = 4900$ + 2600$. 2600$ include one time Charge- Medical Insurance, Visa Extn, Residence Permit, Health Checkup, Registration and other Misc. Expenses and Hostel. (Hostel not Include from 2nd Year)
- Hostel Fees is 1000USD$ Per Year
- Food Expenses is 100$-250$ Per Month.
- For Updated Fees Structure Call us on 8860637009.
Official Video of Lviv National Medical University
About Lviv National Medical University
Today the medical faculty is one of the numerous faculties of the medical university. About 2746 students are studying at 38 departments here. 484 foreigners are studying at the faculty as well. The teaching process is carried out by 500 teachers – academicians, professors, assistant professors, senior teachers and assistants. There are scientific schools, which are well-known in Ukraine as well as abroad. Among them – Pathoanatomy scientific school of acad. D.Zerbino, Hygiene scientific schools of acad. I.Datsenko and prof. B.Shtabskiy, Surgery scientific school of acad. M.Pavlovskiy, Obstetrics and Gynecology scientific schools of acad. V. Besedin and acad. L. Markin.
Taking care of the high level of specialist’ preparation faculty teachers have prepared a series of textbooks: Hygiene – acad. I.Datsenko, Phthisiatry – acad. I.Ilnytskyi, prof. O.Ladniy, Histology – prof. O. Lutsyk, Eye Diseases – assoc. prof. I. Novytskiy, Social Medicine – assoc. prof. V. Ruden, Psychology – acad. I.Vloh. Students get fundamental knowledge from mono graphs and manuals of Departments of the Human Anatomy, Physiology, Therapy, Infectious Diseases, Polyclinic Affair, Pediatrics and other subjects.
The teachers of the medical faculty have done translations of a number of manuals from various languages into Ukrainian. A huge work was done according to the translations of textbooks from the following subjects: eye dis-eases, obstetrics, embryology, etc. into English language. And these materials are widely used by students of the leading medical universities of Europe and world on the whole. At the faculty departments, the actual trends of scientific investigations are in the process of elaborating, introducing and improving. At the affiliated hospitals of departments, 10 specialized centers of treatment are created.
The Students’ Scientific Society of the faculty is working progressively here. According to their choice students can join up with scientific research from even the first course. There students can acquire the professional skills of work with scientific literature. Beginning from the 2nd and 3rd years of study, at the departments of basic medical disciplines, students master the major principles of making experiments. And at the clinical departments they practice new methods of examination of patients, using the modern diagnostic equipment.
Scientific sessions are held in English. More than four hundred students from Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Russia, Byelorussia, Lebanon and Yemen and almost of all higher medical institutions of Ukraine have a great wish to participate in these conferences.
Basic medical and humanitarian disciplines are studied in the first and the second years. From the third year starts the study of clinical disciplines. After the second and the third years students have the clinical practice fulfilling duties of the junior and medium medical personal; after the fourth and the fifth years students work as doctor’s assistants. Medical faculty graduates get diplomas of the unified sample. Inside the Museum of Human Diseases
After graduating from the University junior specialists continue postgraduate study in the internship at the faculty of the postgraduate education. Students who display interest in scientific work can get the department’s recommen-dation and can be directed by the Scientific Council of the University for further study in Postgraduate Training (Master’s Program, Residency, PhD Program).
- From the first to the fifth year faculty students study according to unified schedules and programs with the specialization in the sixth year. Special-ization includes the profound study of Internal Diseases, Surgical Diseases, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Clinical Pharmacology and Immunology, Anaesthesiology, Infectious Diseases.
- After graduating from the university specialists can choose the following specialities: Surgery, Therapy, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Anaesthesiology and Reanimatology, X-ray Diagnostics and Therapy, Ultrasound Diagnos-tics and others.
- Beginning from 2005/2006 Academic year our University has started participation in the so-called Bologna’ process.
Below, you’ll find the general information which will help prospective students to prepare their study period in this institution. Proposed Program is pilot scheme.
What is ECTS?
- ECTS, the European Union Course Credit Transfer System was developed by the Commission of the European Union in order to provide common procedures to guarantee academic recognition of studies abroad.
- The ECTS system is based on the principle of mutual trust and confidence between the participating higher education institution.
- ECTS is currently being tested as a pilot project forming part of the Erasmus programme.
ECTS is currently being tested as a pilot project forming part of the Erasmus programme.
Lviv National Medical University Campus video, Hostel, and Food Mess Video and Indian Students Feedback
Best Medical University of Ukraine | Lviv National Medical University
Lviv National Medical University Indian Student Feedback
Interview of Lviv National Medical University’s Student by Yukti Belwal
Campus of Lviv National Medical University | Yukti Belwal
Indian Students Feedback about Lviv National Medical Univeristy | Yukti Belwal
Indian Students Feedback about MBBS Abroad through Bookmyuniversity | Yukti Belwal
The credit system
ECTS credits are a value allocated to course units to describe the student workload required to complete them.
In ECTS: the study plan is arranged having 6 years of study or 360 credits ECTS . One study year lasts 40 weeks and includes 60 credits (1 week – 1,5 credit ECTS), 1 credit ECTS is 30 academic hours. The study year has 1800 academic hours. The total amount of study hours includes: the time for providing lectures, practical work, seminars, tutorials, consultations, practices, self-reliant and individual work and controlling steps. The schedule of study process from 1st till 6th year consist of two study semesters.
In the schedule is expected the additional time for completing the study of separate modules (their repassing, increase of the rating, etc.) – 2 weeks after completion the spring semester on 1-5 years. In between this time after the 3rd year is planned the passing of integral exam «Step-1».
In the 12th semester on the 6th year in addition to students study, the preparation for state attestation and its conducting are foreseed.
The practical training is included into 360 credits and is con-ducted during the study year:
- Patient Care – on the 2nd year (2 weeks in 4th semester in hospitals)
- Nursing – on the 3rd year (2 weeks in 6th semester in hospitals)
Professional clinical practical training is provided according to the demands of educational programs in the time of learning of clinical and hygiene disciplines.
Admission conditions for Indian Students Studying MBBS in Lviv National Medical University
Foreign citizens willing to study at the Lviv National Medical University apply to Bookmyuniversity for official “Invitation to Study”. In order to get “Invitation to Study” candidate should contact us on 18002708009 or fill the Form Above.
After arrival in Ukraine, passing the Entrance Interview, signing the “Contract for Study”, doing all necessary payments to the University student will get the Registration in Police Department. First year students have to pay Tuition and Hostel Fees for the whole year in full. Beginning from the second year student can pay Fees for semesters.
Foreign students are obligated to have valid health and accident insurance.
The legal system of Ukrainian education
All the educational programs are regulated by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and the Ministry of Health Care of Ukraine. The diplomas and certificates issued to graduated foreign students by the Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University are legalized by the Ministry of International Affairs of Ukraine.
Document Needed For MBBS in Taras Shevchenko national university of Kyiv.
- Application for a admission;
- Application form;
- An international passport of a foreigner or any other document which identifies a stateless individual with a D-type visa (D-13) for the countries with visa procedure of entry issued by consular offices of Ukraine in a home country on the basis of an invitation letter, if other procedure is not stipulated by international treaties of Ukraine (the original document and 3 copies of translation into Ukrainian language approved by a notary);
- An invitation letter for receiving a visa for study (original);
- A birth certificate (2 copies of the original document and 2 copies of translation into Ukrainian approved by a notary);
- A previous education document (high school certificate) (the original document and 3 copies of translation into Ukrainian approved by a notary);
- The supplement to the education certificate (with the list of courses taken) (the original document and 3 copies of translation into Ukrainian approved by a notary);
- A health certificate issued by the official health authority of the country of origin of an applicant, taken not earlier than two months before the departure of an applicant to study in Ukraine: the document should contain information about the results of fluorographic examination and HIV testing (2 copies of the original document and 2 copies of translation into Ukrainian language approved by a notary);
- 12 matte photos in size 3×4 cm;
- Consent to the collection and processing of personal data;
- A liability insurance contract for reimbursement of expenses, related to the execution of the decision on administrative expulsion from Ukraine (deportation).
Hostel in Lviv National Medical University
The students’ hostels are located near the main academic buildings. Students can be accommodated in 8 hostels with everything needed for studying (including internet clubs and reading rooms), everyday life (with canteens, cafes, the sewing and footwear work-shops, the barber’s and the laundry open) and rest ( gyms available).
Rules of Admission to Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
- Admission to study in higher education institutions of foreigners and stateless persons is carried out in accordance with the Laws of Ukraine “About higher education”, “About the legal status of foreigners and stateless persons”, “About foreign Ukrainians”, “On refugees and persons requiring additional or temporary protection”, Decree of the President of Ukraine from June 03, 1994, No 271 “About measures for the Development of Economic Cooperation of the Regions of Ukraine with the Adjacent Regions of the Republic of Belarus and the Administrative-Territorial Units of the Republic of Moldova”, the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine from September 11, 2013 № 684 “Some questions concerning recruiting to study foreigners and stateless persons”, the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine from November 1, 2013 № 1541 “Some questions concerning organization of recruiting and study (internship) of foreigners and stateless persons”, registered by the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on November 25, 2013 by № 2004/24536.
- Foreigners and stateless persons (hereinafter – foreigners) may obtain higher education at the expense of individuals and / or legal entities, unless otherwise provided by international agreements of Ukraine, the consent for obligation of which was provided by the Parliament (Verkhovna Rada) of Ukraine, legislation or agreements between higher educational institutions concerning international academic mobility.
Admission of foreigners to higher educational institutions for study at the expense of the state budget is carried out within quotas for foreigners.
3. Foreigners who come to Ukraine for the purpose of studying, enter higher educational institutions according to accredited educational programs (specialties).
Admission of foreigners to study at the expense of individuals and / or legal entities may be carried out by higher education institutions:
- twice a year, before and at the beginning of academic semesters (but not later than November 1, and March 1, respectively), for obtaining a Master’s degree;
- during the year for PhD Program (Aspirantura).
The deadlines for submitting competitive offers to the Unified Base, as defined in paragraph 7 of Section XV of these Conditions, are not applicable for the reception of such foreigners. The institution of higher education calculates points / grades of the entrant on the basis of the document on the previous acquired education level and sets the minimum number of points / grades from the general subjects required for admission, from which the entrance test is being conducted.
Admission of foreigners to study at the appropriate level of higher education is based on the results of entrance tests in specified subjects and language of instruction and on the basis of the academic rights of continuing education, provided by the document on the acquired level of education in the country of its origin, and taking into account the points of academic grades that give the rights for continuing education at the next level of higher education in accordance with the legislation of the country that issued the document about the acquired degree (level) of education.
4. All categories of foreigners, who enter into studies, are enrolled to institutions of higher education of Ukraine on the basis of enrollment orders, which are formed in the Unified Base.
5. Foreigners who receive state scholarships according to international agreements, national programs and other international commitments of Ukraine are admitted to study within the established quotas for foreigners on the basis of the directions of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
6. Foreigners who come to Ukraine for participation in academic mobility programs or for higher education in accordance with educational programs agreed between Ukrainian and foreign higher education institutions are accepted for study, taking into account the appropriate contractual obligations of the appropriate higher education institutions.
7. Foreign Ukrainians who are legally based in Ukraine and whose status is certified by a Certificate of foreign Ukrainian, while entering the higher education institutions of Ukraine, enjoy the same rights to obtain education as the citizens of Ukraine, with the exceptions established by the Constitution of Ukraine, laws of Ukraine or international agreements, the consent for obligation which was provided by the Parliament (Verkhovna Rada) of Ukraine.
Foreign Ukrainians, whose status is certified by a Certificate of Foreign Ukrainian, may be enrolled for studies in accordance with state orders (замовленням) within the established quotas for foreigners according to Interview by subjects predicted by the Admission Rules.
8. Foreigners and stateless persons permanently residing in Ukraine, persons who have been granted refugee status in Ukraine, and those who require additional or temporary protection and enter higher education institutions, in accordance with the rules provided for in these Rules for citizens of Ukraine, may take part in the competitive selection for places of state orders within the limits set by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on the basis of a special competitive score, which is calculated as the ratio of the competition score of the entrant determined in accordance with point 8 of Section VII of these Rules, to the minimum competition score for providing the recommendations for the place of the state (regional) order in the general competition for this tender in the previous year (in the absence of such a score, a similar indicator is used for another, maximally related, tender offer within the institution of higher education, in case of impossibility – another institution of higher education by the decision of the admissions commission).
Students life at Lviv National Medical University
Studying at the Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University is much more than being among historical buildings, meeting prominent lectures and attending wellprepared classes. It also means a unique experience of living in a beautiful University City, being part of lovely university tradition, meeting other people and making friends. The University does its best to make its students feel like at home, as members of a large family, meeting together to celebrate important dates.
Students’ trade union committee
address: Lviv, Pekarska 69
phone: 38 (032) 2786411, 2786420
head of the committee: Andriy Ya. Koval
address: Lviv, Shimzeriv 5a
head: Arsen Ilyin
Association of Foreign Students
address: Lviv, Pekarska 69
Sport-recovery camp “Medyk”
address: Volyn region
settlement of the city type Shatsk
sport-recovery camp “Medyk”
phone: 38 (03355) 25560
Camp director: Fedir M. Levchuk
Folk ensemble “Medicus”
address: Lviv, Pekarska 69
phone: 38 (032) 2757702
Manager: Volodymyr I. Kit
Number of Indian Students Studying in Ukraine
Why are Indian Students Going For MBBS in Abroad?
MBBS in Ukraine Students Feedbacks
MBBS in Ukraine Indian student Feedback | Supratim
MBBS in Ukraine Indian Students Review | MD Avesh Khan
MBBS in Ukraine Indian Students Feedback | Haryana Girl
Other Popular Universities for MBBS in Ukraine
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
Kharkiv National Medical University
Lviv National Medical University
V.N. Karazina National Medical University
Vinnitssa National Medical University
O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University
Poltava State Medical University
Bukovinian State Medical University
Other Popular Countries & Universities For MBBS Abroad
|MBBS in Ukraine|
|Universities||Course Duration||Course Fees in USD$|
|Taras Shevchenko National University of KYIV||6 Year||30,500|
|Kharkiv National Medical University||6 Year||32,200|
|V.N Karazina National University||6 Year||30,300|
|Vinnitsya National Medical University||6 Year||32,500|
|O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University||6 Year||30,300|
|Lviv National Medical University||6 Year||32,000|
|Bukovinian State Medical University||6 Year||26,450|
|Ternopil National Medical University||6 Year||33,500|
|Kiev Medical University||6 Year||28,000|
|Poltava State Medical University||6 Year||24,800|
|Ivano Frankivsk Medical University||6 Year||27,500|
|Zaporozhye State Medical University||6 Year||28,500|
|MBBS in China|
|Universities||Course Duration||Course Fees in RMB¥|
|North Sichuan Medical University||6 Year||2,08,150|
|China Three Gorges||6 Year||1,49,000|
|jilin University||6 Year||2,03,400|
|China Medical University||6 Year||2,40,900|
|Fujian Medical University||6 Year||1,98,300|
|Anhui Medical University||6 Year||1,53,000|
|Wenzhou Medical University||6 Year||1,73,000|
|Zhengzhou University (ZU)||6 Year||2,03,000|
|Huazhing University of Science|
and Technology University
|Xiamen Medical University||6 Year||2,00,600|
|Xian Jaitong University||6 Year||2,46,200|
|Nanjing Medical University||6 Year||2,04,500|
|Ningxia Medical University||6 Year||1,76,000|
|Qingdao University||6 Year||1,96,600|
|Kunming Medical University||6 Year||2,02,500|
|Guangzhou Medical University||6 Year||1,82,000|
|Jiangsu University||6 Year||1,97,740|
|Shandong University||6 Year||2,62,500|
|Sichuan University||6 Year||2,12,600|
|MBBS in Poland|
|Universities||Course Duration||Course Fees in PLN(zł)|
|Medical University of Gdansk (MUG)||6 Year||2,64,300|
|MBBS in Georgia|
|Universities||Course Duration||Course Fees in USD$|
|Batumi Shota Rustaveli Medical University||6 Year||30,000|
|Akaki Tsereteli State University||6 Year||27,500|
|New Vision University||6 Year||33,000|
|European University||6 Year||28,800|
|Tbilisi State Medical University||6 Year||45,000|
|Caucasus International University||6 Year||30,000|
|Georgian American University||6 Year||23,500|
|David Tvildiani Medical University||6 Year||30,000|
|Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University||6 Year||36,000|
|Euroregional Teaching University||6 Year||21,000|
|SEU Georgian National University||6 Year||33,000|
|MBBS In Russia|
|Universities||Course Duration||Course Fees in USD$|
|Crimea State Medical University||6 Year||23,500|
|People Friedship University Moscow||6 Year||66,300|
|Bashkir State Medical University||6 Year||29,000|
|Volgograd State Medical University||6 Year||40,080|
|Stavropol State Medical University||6 Year||36,000|
|Russian National Research Medical University M2||6 Year||46,500|
|I.M Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University||6 Year||66,900|
|Northern State Medical University, Kranoder||6 Year||34,000|
|Kuban State Medical University, Ulyanovsk||6 Year||23,800|
|Ulyanovsk State Medical University, Ulyanovsk||6 Year||26,500|
|Yaroslavl State Medical University, Yarislavl||6 Year||18,000|
|MBBS in Armenia|
|Universities||Course Duration||Course Fees in USD$|
|St. Theresa Medical University||5 Year||20000|
|Yerevan State Medical University||6 Year||30500|
|Yerevan Haybusak Medical University||6 Year||23000|