Saint-Petersburg State Medical Academy originates from Psychoneurological Institute.created in 1907 by the famous psychiatrist Academician VM Bekhterev. The Institute has medical, legal and pedagogical faculties. In 1920, the medical school has been transformed into an independent institution – the National Institute of medical knowledge, which in 1930 was renamed the 2nd Leningrad Medical Institute. January 25, 1947 2nd ELAM was transformed into the Leningrad Sanitary-Hygienic Medical Institute (LSGMI). In June 1994, the Institute received the status and name of the Medical Academy of St. Petersburg State Medical Academy. Mechnikov (Dpt). The main clinical base Academy is a Hospital. Peter the Great in 2000 beds, built in honor of the 200th anniversary of St. Petersburg. It is a historical-architectural complex consisting of 50 buildings and is located in the park area of ??35 000 square meters. At various stages in the history of the university it worked outstanding scientists pathologists NN Anichkov (AMS president in 1946-1953.). FY Chistovich.
Benefits of studying in University
- Preparatory Training Program.
- Preventive Medical.
- Nursing higher education for foreign students.
- Training and professional development of teachers.
- Advanced Medical.
- Over the years the university has trained more than 30,000 doctors.
- Standard of Living as per European lifestyle.
- The academy trained about 4000 students, including 800 – from 50 foreign countries.
- English as the medium of instruction.
- 56 departments of the Academy successfully employs 600 teachers.
- The Academy is the leading medical center in the methodical Russia in the field of medical and preventive education .
- Dpt prepares physicians preventive health and clinical profile of more than 30 specialties
- Specialists in economics and health management, laboratory science, medical, psychology, management in nursing, ecology
- Degrees awarded by the Universities are recognised worldwide.
- The MCI clearing ratio of most of the Universities is above 50% in first attempt, while the rest clear in the second attempt.
- Students and parents get many references of students already studying or passed out successfully.
- Students who get back or cannot pass in any examination get to reappear in it within one month, which saves their year.
Submit your 10th and 12th certificate and mark sheet photocopy through email and also one scanned picture with registration amount.
If you don’t have passport with you then you certainly should apply at www.passportindia.gov.in
You will receive your scanned admission letter within 10 days, original will take 20 days time.
Once you receive your passport, submit the front (the photo side) and back (the address side) by scanning and deposit the second instalment of Passport submission
Once the passport is received, it is applied to the University which sends Invitation letter in 30-40 days of time, it takes this much time because of verification process with Indian Embassy and other country Embassy where you take admission.
The University then sends the Invitation letter through courier which then submitted to the Embassy in India and third instalment has to be submitted, the application is reviewed and embassy stamps the visa within 7 days. The embassy can ask for interview call only if they want to ask some question based on the profile which is very rare.
On the basis of the visa stamped, the air tickets are booked for the country, at this time you pay the last instalment of processing fee.
University Fees For MBBS
|Course||Duration||Medium||Medical Insurance||Hostel Maintenance||Tuition Fee (1st Year)||Tuition Fee (2nd – 6th Year)|
|MBBS (MD Physician)||6 years||English||$ 100/yr||$ 600/yr||$ 2500||$ 2000|