Belarus, country of eastern Europe. Until it became independent in 1991, Belarus, formerly known as Belorussian or White Russia, was the smallest of the three Slavic republics included in the Soviet Union (the larger two being Russia and Ukraine).
Belarus is a landlocked country bordered by Lithuania and Latvia to the northwest, by Russia to the north and east, by Ukraine to the south, and by Poland to the west. In area, it is roughly one-third the size of its southern neighbor, Ukraine.
MBBS in Belaus
Studying in Belarus should be the best choice for both domestic and International students. This is due to the standard and quality of Education system in Belarus.
Education in Belarus is of very high standard, hence every year students from all over the world troop into Belarus for studies in their respective courses of choice. Studying in Belarus is more than just a dream of having a degree program or a Master program abroad; The Belarusian universities and other high institutions are immensely equipped with education facilities to meet the standard of any present day academic challenge. There are medical universities, Technical and technological Universities as well as Classical universities in Belarus. Medical courses in Belarus are of standard quality, hence, Belarusian Medical Universities are among the best Medical universities in the world. Nowadays, international students are considering Belarus as a medium of academic excellence because of the Friendly Environment, Good Weather condition, Standard of living, Tuition fees, Quality of education, Language of instructions, Quality instructors, and lots of other qualities of education system in the country. Belarus is a wonderful country!!!!
Studying in Belarus has now become the most important point of reference. Many students are now considering the distance learning in Belarus as a standard and best for graduate and undergraduate programs.There are more than thousands of courses in Belarusian universities and higher institutions. Considering the fact that these courses are designed to meet the domestic and international standard, it is also important to note that Belarusian institutions are at the brink of overcoming many other countries in terms of Education. If you are looking for a better place to study, either Medical Courses or Technological courses, Belarus is the Best destination for you. For more information on getting admission, Visa process, best institution, Admission process and about Belarus
Climate Condition of Belarus
Belarus has a cool continental climate moderated by maritime influences from the Atlantic Ocean.
Average January temperatures range from the mid-20s F (about −4 °C) in the southwest to the upper teens F (about −8 °C) in the northeast, but thaw days are frequent; correspondingly, the frost-free period decreases from more than 170 days in the southwest to 130 in the northeast. Maximum temperatures in July are generally in the mid-60s F (about 18 °C). Maximum rainfall occurs from June to August.
MBBS in Belarus Universities, Hostel & Student Feedback Videos
Indian Students With Vice Dean Of belarusian state medical university | Yukti Belwal
MBBS IN BELARUS | DETAILED INFORMATION BY YUKTI BELWAL CONSULTANCY
Part 2- Why study in Belarus? MBBS abroad
Gomel State Medical University of Belarus | Yukti Belwal
Top 5 reasons to study MBBS in Belarus
Anatomy Lab | Belarusian State Medical University
Real Facts | Belarusian State Medical University
Facts about studying MBBS in Belarus
Vice Dean of Belarusian told real facts of studying MBBS in Belarus
Is it better to choose Belarus for studying MBBS abroad?
MCI NOT CLEARED IN 1ST ATTEMPT | REVIEW VIDEO
Books for MBBS student in First year in abroad.
Belarus’s Better Medical University out of 4? Yukti Belwal
Classrooms of Belarussian State Medical University | Yukti Belwal
Belarussian State Medical University Hostel by Yukti Belwal
Why Do Medical Aspirants Go Abroad?
MBBS IN BELARUS 2019 Information
|Minimum Percentage||50% in PCB for General40% for SC/ ST and Reserve Categories|
|NEET||Yes With Qualifying Marks|
|IELTS / TOEFL||Not Required|
|Processing Time||45-60 Days|
|Lowest Fees||2500 USD Per Year|
|Maximum Fees||4500 USD Per Year|
|Living Cost||150 USD Per Month|
|Medium||English and Belarusian|
|Top Universities||Vitebsk State Medical University|
|Recognition||MCI and WHO approved|
|Climate||Temperate and Continental|
MCI Approved medical universities in Belarus 2019
The Medical Council of India (MCI) maintains a list of universities which are approved by it. And about 4 universities from Belarus are listed by the MCI on its website. Check the List of Universities Approved by the MCI.
|Sr. No.||Country Name||University Name|
|1||Belarus||Belarussian State Medical University|
|2||Belarus||Gomel State Medical University|
|3||Belarus||Grodno State Medical University|
|4||Belarus||Vitebsk State Medical University|
Cost of Living in Belarus - 2019
Why Study MBBS in Belarus
MBBS in Belarus for your higher education, this is the right decision you will ever make in your academic career because your degree earned at any Belarus university is recognized wherever you go in the world. The degree which you will earn after study MBBS in Belarus will be your solid companion in the career-making in any country of the world with high salary and career orientation
- Direct Admission
- Safest Country Than India or USA
- Approved by MCI, WHO
- Affordable fee structure
- Low Living cost
- Excellent weather conducive for studying.
- Renowned teaching faculty with years of teaching experience.
- Excellent quality education.
- Courses recognised by major medical councils of the world.
- Easily affordable fee.
- Every year many students from India and abroad go to Belarus.
- All Universities of Belarusare government university.
- Indian food or self cooking facility is available in most of the universities.
- Degrees awarded by the Universities are recognised worldwide.
- The MCI clearing ratio of most of the Universities is above 50% in first attempt, while the rest clear in the second attempt.
- Students and parents get many references of students already studying or passed out successfully.
- Students who get back or can not pass in any examination get to reappear in it within one month, which saves their year.
Eligiblity & Other Stuff.
Required documents for registration
- One set of photocopies of marks sheet of 10+2
- A valid passport (if you have)
- 2 photographs, size 3×4 cm, black and white on non-glossy paper
- Registration amount of $500 (Rs. 30,000) as draft or bank deposit
|12th Science/A Level
|5.8 Years||Sep 1st week||July & August|
Submit your 10th and 12th certificate and mark sheet photocopy through email and also one scanned picture with registration amount.
If you don’t have passport with you then you certainly should apply at www.passportindia.gov.in
You will receive your scanned admission letter within 10 days, original will take 20 days time.
Once you receive your passport, submit the front (the photo side) and back (the address side) by scanning and deposit the second instalment of Passport submission
Once the passport is received, it is applied to the University which sends Invitation letter in 30-40 days of time, it takes this much time because of verification process with Indian Embassy and other country Embassy where you take admission.
The University then sends the Invitation letter through courier which then submitted to the Embassy in India and third instalment has to be submitted, the application is reviewed and embassy stamps the visa within 7 days. The embassy can ask for interview call only if they want to ask some question based on the profile which is very rare.
On the basis of the visa stamped, the air tickets are booked for the country, at this time you pay the last instalment of processing fee.
MBBS in Belarus Fee Structure 2019
Vitebsk State Medical University
Grodno State Medical University
Grodno State Medical University
Medical University in Belarus Recommended by BMU
Gomel State Medical University
Belarusian State Medical University as a leading higher medical educational institution in the Republic of Belarus has deserved international prestige and recognition for the quality of its teaching and research. The University is committed to the advancement of knowledge, ensuring high quality teaching and learning experience, developing creative thinking and skills of analysis to meet the challenges of a changing society and produce better informed and more intellectually flexible graduates well equipped for employment in the 21st century. To be taken to the frontiers of knowledge and to consider the very latest developments and findings is an excellent experience for students. The University is always taking significant steps for improving existing facilities and creating new ones.
Academic staff made up of first-class specialists with new perspectives and expertise will be keen to share their knowledge and insights and to explore their subject with you. It includes more than 880 educators, of whom more than 64% have a scientific degree including 3 Corresponding Members of the National Academy of Science, 12 laureates of the State Awards, 16 honored scientists, physicians and other health care professionals of the Republic of Belarus. More than 350 employees of the clinical departments have a higher medical category. Our emphasis is on a research-informed curriculum and we use a variety of methods to support student-centered learning.
International cooperation in science and education is one of the priorities of the University. BSMU is an Associate Member of the International Association of University Alumni, the International Association of Higher Medical Education Graduates, the Association of Medical Schools of Europe (AMSE); it works in collaboration with WHO, the World Society for the Protection of Animals (WSPA), participates in numerous international research programs and projects (TEMPUS, TASIS and others).
More than 800 educators and researchers are engaged in scientific work.
BSMU has excellent research facilities encompassing the Central Research Laboratory that has been functioning since 1954. In 2012 it was reorganized into a Research Division with 6 research laboratories and 8 scientific groups with the total number of about 100 researchers and technical specialists. In terms of research volume and scope, the level of material and technical equipment and personnel involvement the Research Division is comparable with the entire health care research institute. Along with the individual tasks within government programs, the University staff carries out innovative projects and programs funded by the BelarusianFoundation for Fundamental Research. For many years BSMU has been the only educational institution of the Republic of Belarus as the main organization pursuing two state scientific and technical programs.
The University successfully accomplishes training of highly qualified scientific personnel. On average the academic staff members and postgraduate students of the University defend 3 doctoral and 30 PhD theses annually.
Currently, Belarusian State Medical University actively introduces modern computing facilities and effective educational technologies, constantly improving standard and special software thus providing and developing information support of the educational process. The University offers a wide selection of computer educational software, access to a large variety of information sources in electronic form including medical web sites.
The Association of Belarusian State Medical University Graduates was founded within the framework of the International Association of University Alumni.
- Most foreign students of the University study at the Faculty of General Medicine which is a 6 Year duration in English Medium.
- Excellent medical students go to the West-European countries to participate in medical scientific conferences.
- At the University there is a center for arrangement of postgraduate medical education in West Europe and the USA.
- After graduation from the University the graduates are granted International Diploma and are conferred the title of the Doctor of Medicine. The degrees awarded by GSMU are recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO), Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG Philadelphia USA ), Medical Council of India (MCI), Lithuanian Centre of Quality Assessment in Higher Education and by many others.
- There is a very good hostel for foreign students within five minute walk from the main building of the University. There are 4 halls of residence of block type, two halls of residence of housing type (toilet, shower and kitchen included)
Vitebsk State Medical University
Vitebsk State Medical University is the premier medical institution in the Republic of Belarus today. Its origin dates back to November, 1934. Vitebsk State Medical Universityis one of the most famous government Medical Universities in Belarus. VSMU is located in the city of Vitebsk in Belarus in East Europe. VSMU was foundedin November 1934 and started enrolling foreign students in 1981. It has been in existence for over 75 years now and reckoned to be highly placed medical university in the whole of Europe.The academic plan is developed and maintained according to the European Qualification framework.
- State own university which Maintains a high level of education compatible with
European standards and experience the richness of Europe
- Hostel fees and cost of living, low and affordable in comparison to other places of equal standing.
- Total student population of 7000 including more than 150 Indian Students
- English medium curriculum
- Clinical training in state hospitals (20 teaching hospitals with a total bed capacity
- Focused European standard education with 10:1 student-teacher ratio.
Recognition and Accreditation
Vitebsk State Medical University is rated high in the world-rating systems and its MD degrees are recognized by the Sri Lankan Medical Council (SLMC), General Medical Council (UK) Medical Council of India, Australia and many others and also enlisted in the directories of the World Health Organization (WHO), Education Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) of USA etc.
The lectures are held in English throughout the medical degree. Up to the second year Russian language is taught as a subject, so the students will have an adequate knowledge to communicate with the patients, hospital staff and doctors who are not affiliated to VSMU in their clinical rotations done in the hospitals starting from 4th to 6th year. After the graduation from the university one can get specialization in internship specialties, approved by the Order of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus.
Accommodation: Students are provided accommodation in university’s own hostels. A dwelling block in hostel usually consists of double occupancy rooms, an attached kitchen, a bathroom and WC. Living conditions in hostels are of normal standards with central heating, hot water systems, gas, electricity and water supply. Students can have meals in the canteen or café during educational sessions. They may also prepare their meals individually or collectively in their hostel itself.
Gomel State Medical University
The Gomel state medical university which was formerly known as Gomel State Medical Institute is public teaching university based in Gomel, Belarus. Gomel has four universities of different fields and one of them is Gomel state medical university. Today, Gomel State Medical University contains.
The main campus of Gomel State Medical University located in the downtown of Gomel with 18 adjacent clinical sites spread across the city. The clinical base of the University is one of the best inBelarus, where the advanced medical technologies on diagnostic and treatment of endocrinology, cardiologic, immunology, hematology, ophthalmologic, oncologic and other diseases are applied.
The faculty includes 276 members with more than third holding MD/PhD degree. For the years of its existence, the University has prepared about 1500 doctors in 54 medical specialities. The graduates of the University work in clinics of different cities in Belarusand other parts of Europe.
Gomel cooperates with educational and research medical centers on problems of medical staff preparation, medical research, organization of medical aid with leading universities of Russia, Ukraine, Sweden, Scotland, France, Germany, Poland, Japan etc.
Gomel State Medical University offers a traditional European style curriculum. The teaching process includes lectures, seminars, laboratory and practical studies. A student rating is performed by computer tests and examinations. During the clinical course the students can participate in the whole range of diagnostic and treatment procedures at the teaching hospitals. They take part in teaching rounds, examination of patients, clinical demonstrations, taking case history, case conferences, etc. The program of education in Gomel Medical University meets requirements of international standards.
Today, Gomel State Medical University has:
- 600 highly-qualified professors and assistant professors;
- 34 departments, 5 profile research laboratories and a central research laboratory;
- 18 large clinics equipped in modern way;
- the clinical base of the University is the best in Belarus, advanced medical technologies on diagnostic and treatment of endocrinology, cardiologic, immunologic, hematology, ophthalmologic, oncology and other diseases are applied;
- More than 5000 (including more than 1300 overseas) students taught at 5 faculties of the University;
- The library with rich volume of books and access to Internet, three reading halls enabling adequate preparation for the educational process;
- modem hostels with comfortable flats, lounges and physical training room, sports base;
- Computer classes with access to Internet. For the years of its existence, the University has prepared more than 2000 doctors. We have foreign students from Poland, Turkey, Russia, China, Vietnam, Lebanon, Iran, South America, India, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Newly Independent States and Western Europe.
TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING;
- Gomel State Medical University unites about 1300 students from more than 138 countries of the world.
- Gomel State Medical University prepares general practitioners and its graduates are conferred the profession of a Physician and the degree of a Doctor of Medicine. Post-graduation study, clinical residence and training in various spheres of medicine are also available for the overseas students.
- The period of study in the University is 6 years. The first three years the students study fundamental subjects such as human anatomy, histology, biology, chemistry, physics, Latin languages, philosophy. Each subject is evaluated at winter and summer exams. Starting from the 4th year the students take their courses on the clinical premises of the University – in hospitals, out-patient clinics, in the Republican Research Centre of Radiation Medicine and Human Ecology, and other medical facilities of the city. Students get deep knowledge of internal and surgical diseases, obstetrics and gynecology, medical aids, prophylaxis, treatment of heart vascular system, traumas, infectious diseases, oncology, neurology, pediatrics, drug addiction and psychosomatic diseases, internal diseases and many others. At the end of the 4th, 5th and 6th years of study students have nursery, out-patient and doctoral trainings respectively and have 1 or 1.5 months holiday. Upon graduation from the university the students pass final state exams and are issued diplomas. Students of the faculty are provided with all facilities to receive deep knowledge and professional skills. Subjects are taught by the experienced teachers in both Russian and English languages.
- Students who engage themselves into research are welcomed to continue their education at the clinical residence and post-graduation level.
- Gomel State Medical University has comfortable student’s hostels with well organized services: laundry, kitchen, cafeteria, and student cafe, post office, Internet, spots club near the students’ hotel and so on.
Grodno State Medical University
Grodno State Medical University was founded in 1958 and has been one of the leading medical institutions in the Republic of Belarus. The University is famous for its great educational emphasis and highly qualified teaching staff. At present there are over 50 doctors of medicine and professors, 108 assistant professors and 209 candidates of medicine are employed at the University. Grodno State Medical University collaborates with the medical institutions in Poland, Germany, Russia, the USA, Great Britain, Lithuania and many others. The University has hundreds of foreign students from over 30 different countries such as India, Lebanon, Nigeria, Pakistan, Poland, Greece, Lithuania, Armenia, Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt, Cameroon, Jordan, Mauritius, Sri-Lanka etc. are studying in Grodno State Medical University now.
Alongside with the academic work the teaching staff of the Medical University treats patients in 9 surgical departments, 14 therapeutic departments and 5 sub departments. There are 23 clinics functioning at the clinical departments of the University.
- Grodno State Medical University is one of the leading medical universities in the Republic of Belarus.
- International students have been studying at the university since 1995. Since, 2003 university has been providing training in English during the whole period of studying. At present 531 international students from 30 countries of the world study at the university.
- The university works in collaboration with educational and research centres of Poland, Germany, Russia and other countries.
- Our students have opportunities to do practical training abroad.
- Grodno is an ideal place for living and studying. The atmosphere of cosiness and friendliness gives you a sense of safety and comfort. Here you can feel at home.
Recognition and Accreditation
Grodno State Medical University is rated high in the world-rating systems and its MD degrees are recognized by the Sri Lankan Medical Council (SLMC), General Medical Council (UK) Medical Council of India, Australia and many others and also enlisted in the directories of the World Health Organization (WHO) Education Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) of USA etc.
Grodno State Medical University has one of the biggest medical libraries in the country. It includes over 420000 copies of textbooks as well as various supplementary materials, CDs, medical journals, periodicals. The library is connected to the Internet and offers on-line access to the biomedical database, digital catalogues, and also uses up-to-date informational technologies that allow diversifying render services. There is comfortable canteen at the University with rich variety of different dishes.
We are available 24x7 for you
Call Us Now 1800-270-8009
- Is there any special provision for International students to solve their any personal problems or queries?
- How student is going to pay the tution fees and other fees?
- Can i do my internship from my country?
- Is vegetarian foods available?
- What are the benefits given to students joining through our company?
- Is there any local bodies who can help me providing the overall info?
- What are the facilities in hostel ?
- Can my parent visit me in University abroad? Can i travel in my holidays or stay back abroad?
- How does one apply for passport adn what document would i need?
- Is the bachelor’s Degree recognized in India and abroad?
- Can I do Masters or Post Graduation there?
- Is Foreign Medical Colleges are listed in the World Health Organization (WHO) Directory?
- Can i get Bank Loan and to what Extent?
- Are there any Indian students already studying in these colleges?
- What kind of Food will i get in Foreign Countries?
- How many times can i appear in the Screening Test?
- Can i get a job in Government Hospitals or applied in Medical Institutions of India?
- Can I practice in India on my return, after MBBS/MD degree from Abroad?
Is there any special provision for International students to solve their any personal problems or queries?
Every university has an International Students Department where students could address their problems directly.Back to Index
How student is going to pay the tution fees and other fees?
They can be paid directly to the university applied for and also the medical board of the country where the students want to do the internships.Back to Index
Can i do my internship from my country?
Yes, but it also depends on the university applied for and also the medical board of the country where the students want to do the internships.Back to Index
Is vegetarian foods available?
Yes. Vegetarian food is available. If needed: Pure vegetarians can cook their own food so that they happy about what they eat.Back to Index
What are the benefits given to students joining through our company?
- We are authorized by the Universities
- We have over a decade of experience in dealing with students.
- We have plenty of information and tips of value to students and parents for the course.
- We provide networking with doctors in USA & UK for those wanting to go overseas for jobs
Is there any local bodies who can help me providing the overall info?
We have representatives in various cities.
Please send your query to us and we shall send it to our local representative office and they would be getting in touch with you.Back to Index
What are the facilities in hostel ?
a.) Washing Machine
b.) Hot water
c.) Free electric stoves for cooking
d.) Change the bed sheet every 2-3 weeks for free
e.) Free Electricity
f.) Security Guard
g.) Hostel Warden
i.)High-speed internet with 10 Mbps speed. Cost around Rs. 600 a month.Back to Index
Can my parent visit me in University abroad? Can i travel in my holidays or stay back abroad?
a.) Parents/Friends/relatives of students can visit, invitations can be issued from that country to facilitate visa processing in New Delhi.
b.) There are two holidays in a year. 15 days in January and 2 months in summer (July and August). During holidays – Students have the options of staying back there or traveling in Europe or coming back to India to spend time with their family.
Back to Index
How does one apply for passport adn what document would i need?
You need to either apply for your passport online and apply. The passport application process is moving online. Visit www.passportindia.gov.in The website contain the name, address, and phone number of passport offices all over India. You can submit your application online or via a form. In some cases, the application is being received online only. We recommended that you apply for your passport immedaitely. Fill out the form on the net and you get an appointment date. Normally takes SIX to EIGHT weeks to receive a NEW passport. The following documents are needed for the application of your passport
- Your Bith Certificate
- Proof of residence & proof of identity
- Certificate of educational qualifications
Is the bachelor’s Degree recognized in India and abroad?
YES, The Bachelor’s degree is recognized in India and in more than 180 countries around the World. Graduates can practice in the following countries after completing formalities as needed by each country:
1.India: After clearing a Screening test conducted by the National Council of Education. The test held is twice a year.
2. United Kingdom: After passing the PLAB Examination.
3. United state of America: After clearing the USMLE
4. European Union (EU): The degree is recognized by the European Union.Back to Index
Can I do Masters or Post Graduation there?
Yes. After completion of MBBS degree from India/ Abroad or any recognized Institute, you can pursue P.G studies abroad. The quality of education abroad is very high – as the Institute’s teachers not only at the bachelors – but also the masters and PHD level.Back to Index
Is Foreign Medical Colleges are listed in the World Health Organization (WHO) Directory?
YES. It is listed in the WHO Directory of Medical Institutions. WHO publishes a list of Medical Colleges given by Various countries.Back to Index
Can i get Bank Loan and to what Extent?
As per RBI regulation Students pursuing education abroad can obtain a loan up to Rs. 15 Lacs. visit the local branch to find the terms. Amount sanctioned depend on Income proof of Parents. i.e last three-year income Tax return / or salary Certificate. You will have to satisfy the criteria that the bank will apply. Visit the local branch of Nationalized banks in your area to find out more.Back to Index
Are there any Indian students already studying in these colleges?
500-1200 Indian students are studying in each college listed in this brochure. There are many Indian Boys and Girls from India.Back to Index
What kind of Food will i get in Foreign Countries?
a. Students can cook their food own food – Kitchen Facilities are available.
b. Indian Canteens and restaurants are available in the city and near the university’s premises.
c. Establishment of a dedicated low-cost canteen serving Indian food for international students in the hostel premises is under consideration by the university.
d. All food items such as Rice, dal, potatoes, flour, pizzas, fruits, spices, tea, milk, butter, etc are available for sale in the markets and bazaars.Back to Index
How many times can i appear in the Screening Test?
There is no limit on the number of attempts in the screening test. A sincere student will pass the screening test in the first attempt. It is a Qualifying test similar to class 12 test. It is Not an Elimination test such as PMT.Back to Index
Can i get a job in Government Hospitals or applied in Medical Institutions of India?
YES, After registring with MCI, the Doctor can apply for Government & Private jobs or do his/her own practice, as the person is now recognized by the Indian Authorities as a qualified Doctor.Back to Index
Can I practice in India on my return, after MBBS/MD degree from Abroad?
YES. As per the current rules of the medical council of India (MCI), you can practice in India. After graduating from abroad, you have to appear for a “Screening test” conducted by the national board of education (NBE), New Delhi. On clearing this test you need to register with MCI and comply with their rules and then you will get registration which will allow you to practice Medicine in Inda.Back to Index