Georgia, Georgian Sakartvelo, country of Transcaucasia located at the eastern end of the Black Sea on the southern flanks of the main crest of the Greater Caucasus Mountains. It is bounded on the north and northeast by Russia, on the east and southeast by Azerbaijan, on the south by Armenia and Turkey, and on the west by the Black Sea. Georgia includes three ethnic enclaves: Abkhazia, in the northwest (principal city Sokhumi); Ajaria, in the southwest (principal city Batʿumi); and South Ossetia, in the north (principal city Tskhinvali). The capital of Georgia is Tbilisi (Tiflis). Due to the presence of Black Sea and large Mountain range the climatic condition of Georgia is quite pleasant. The environment is suitable for student to make them stress free and resulting quality education with encouragement of social skill and pleasant personality.
The historical aspect of the country is very rich and was a home to several independent kingdoms during the classical times. Covering a territory of around 69,700 square kilometres, the country’s largest city is Tbilisi, which is also the capital city of the country. The city of Tbilisi lies on the banks of Mtkvari River and covers an area of around 726 square kilometres.
MBBS in Georgia
Medical Studies is most pursued career in Republic of India and therefore the world. Plenty of scholars fail to qualify either the admission criteria or unable in-tuned the high education expenses. The course fee of MBBS in India ranges from Rs.20 lakhs to Rs. 1.5 crores counting on the marks scored in NEET . However, MBBS in Georgia, offer customary Education at simply reasonable Course Fees with none entrance Test. The Georgia Medical Universities have a world wide recognition and provide the high customary of education and facilities together with infrastructure and instrumentality.
Climate Condition of Georgia
The plains of eastern Georgia are shielded from the influence of the Black Sea by mountains that provide a more continental climate. Summer temperatures average 20 °C (68 °F) to 24 °C (75.2 °F), winter temperatures 2 °C (35.6 °F) to 4 °C (39.2 °F). Humidity is lower, and rainfall averages 500 to 800 mm (19.7 to 31.5 in) per year
January is the coldest month with an average temperature of 0.9 °C (33.6 °F). July is the hottest month with an average temperature of 24.4 °C (75.9 °F).
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Georgia
- Georgia Universities offer you considerably better education when compared with private medical colleges in India. The main focus is about to acquire practical expertise in the student. The students also have accessibility to the most recent & modern medical devices. The best universities in Georgia stick to the quality guidelines of the World Health Organization and UNESCO. As a result, studying from the Top MBBS Universities in Georgia guarantees success in the medical career of the students.
- Students pursuing MBBS in Georgia Europe can apply for internship and further studies in 47 countries under LISBON CONVENTION.
- Students are given the opportunity to do the practical, experiments and clinical clerkship from 1st Semester onwards.
- The hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology.
- The quality of accommodation in hostels is very good and Indian food is readily served at the hostels which given a homely feeling to the Indian students.
- MBBS Admission in Georgia is actually a most affordable option than the Indian private medical colleges. Students in Private Indian medical colleges are lacking the practical experience. Therefore, there is absolutely no reason paying out big donations to get MBBS Admission in private medical colleges in India. Indian students can get best MBBS education from the best universities in Georgia at an affordable cost.
- Georgia is a very safe and feminine prominent country. There is absolutely no crime and students from India can go in buses, trains etc without problems. Most of the people of Georgia are Christian and are God loving. Georgian folks are very pleasant and accept religious and cultural diversities.
- Compared with India, the process of taking admission in MBBS in Georgia universities is quite simple. Students with 50% score in PCB can take MBBS admission in Georgia. The universities focus on skill developing that make sure the students have got a fair knowledge of the medical terms, where they will merge together with the training perfectly.
MCI Approved Medical Colleges In Georgia (2019)
Source : www.mciindia.org
Cost Of living in Georgia - 2019 Prices List in Georgia
The average yearly tuition fees of Medical Universities in Georgia is around $4500 USD. Some universities do offer a 5-year course while the others offer a full 6-year course.
Average food and accommodation expenses are around $250 per month. Food expenses can vary depending on your eating habits and tastes. You can save some money if you eat lesser or share your room. But for a medical student who needs regular study, there should be no more than 2 students sharing a room.
- Georgia has become a hot destination for Indian Students from round the world WHO need to pursue MBBS in Abroad
- Being a fine looking country, Georgia offers numerous advantages to Indian students. Students from India, similarly as alternative countries, visit Georgia to induce the medical education. These area unit the mostreasons why students opt for MBBS in Georgia.
- No test for taking MBBS Admission in Georgia.
- No Donation.
- The Georgia Medical universities area unit recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO), listed in World Directory of Medical faculties (WDOMS) and approved by Medical Council of Republic of India (MCI – Medical Council of India).
- No Condition of IELTS/TOEFL
- Fully English Medium
- Scholarships for Outstanding Students
- The MBBS Course is completed in five years specially designed for Indian Students.
- MBBS degree from the medical schools of Georgia is globally accepted.
- Students area unit allowed to participate in international conferences and seminars that facilitate them in gaining a lot of data and skill.
- Education imparted in Georgian Medical schools is of the best quality with extremely knowledgeable school.
- The cost of the whole course of MBBS in Georgia is extremely low as compared to alternative countries and significantly Republic of India.
- Eligible for Education Loan
- Good Climate all the year
Top Medical College in Georgia
Medical Universities In Georgia
Eligiblity & Other Stuff.
Required documents for registration
- One set of photocopies of marks sheet of 10+2
- A valid passport (if you have)
- 2 photographs, size 3×4 cm, black and white on non-glossy paper
- Registration amount of $500 (Rs. 30,000) as draft or bank deposit
|12th Science/A Level
|5.8 Years||Sep 1st week||July & August|
MBBS in Georgia Fee Structure 2019
- *note – 1USD – INR65 (Approx. for calculation).
- 1st Year package include hostel fees.