Studying in Georgia
Georgia, a country located in the Caucasus region (or the crossroads or intersection of Europe and Asia) of Eurasia, is a home to around 4 million people. The country is bounded by Russia from North and Turkey & Armenia from South. The black sea bounds the west boundary of Georgia, while Azerbaijan guides the boundary from the southeast.
The historical aspect of the country is very rich and was a home to several independent kingdoms during the classical times. Covering a territory of around 69,700 square kilometres, the country’s largest city is Tbilisi, which is also the capital city of the country. The city of Tbilisi lies on the banks of Mtkvari River and covers an area of around 726 square kilometres.
Medical Studies is most pursued career in Republic of India and therefore the world. plenty of scholars fail to qualify either the admission criteria or unable in-tuned the high education expenses. The course fee of MBBS in India ranges from Rs.20 lakhs to Rs. 1.5 crores counting on the marks scored in NEET . However, MBBS in Georgia, offer customary Education at simply reasonable Course Fees with none entrance Test. The Georgia Medical Universities have a world widere cognition and provide the high customary of education and facilities together with infrastructure and instrumentality.
Why MBBS in Georgia?
Some Good Point About Study MBBS in Georgia
Safest Country Than India or USA
According to Global Peace Index. ,The Republic of Georgia takes up 85th spot whereas India ranks 137 and the United States of America (USA) ranks 103. Remember that the lower value is better here
Hence, Georgia is much safer country than India, USA or the Ukraine. So, living and studying there will not be of any risk to you.
Climatic Condition in Georgia:
The plains of eastern Georgia are shielded from the influence of the Black Sea by mountains that provide a more continental climate. Summer temperatures average 20 °C (68 °F) to 24 °C (75.2 °F), winter temperatures 2 °C (35.6 °F) to 4 °C (39.2 °F). Humidity is lower, and rainfall averages 500 to 800 mm (19.7 to 31.5 in) per year
January is the coldest month with an average temperature of 0.9 °C (33.6 °F). July is the hottest month with an average temperature of 24.4 °C (75.9 °F).
Approved by Medical Council of India
Well, absolutely! That is why students go there to take up medical education. The Medical Council of India (MCI) maintains a list of universities which are approved by it. And about 17 universities from Georgia are listed by the MCI on its website. Check the List of Georgian Universities Approved by the MCI.
- Georgia Universities offer you considerably better education when compared with private medical colleges in India. The main focus is about to acquire practical expertise in the student. The students also have accessibility to the most recent & modern medical devices. The best universities in Georgia stick to the quality guidelines of the World Health Organization and UNESCO. As a result, studying from the Top MBBS Universities in Georgia guarantees success in the medical career of the students.
- Students pursuing MBBS in Georgia Europe can apply for internship and further studies in 47 countries under LISBON CONVENTION.
- Students are given the opportunity to do the practical, experiments and clinical clerkship from 1st Semester onwards.
- The hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology.
- The quality of accommodation in hostels is very good and Indian food is readily served at the hostels which given a homely feeling to the Indian students.
- MBBS Admission in Georgia is actually a most affordable option than the Indian private medical colleges. Students in Private Indian medical colleges are lacking the practical experience. Therefore, there is absolutely no reason paying out big donations to get MBBS Admission in private medical colleges in India. Indian students can get best MBBS education from the best universities in Georgia at an affordable cost.
- Georgia is a very safe and feminine prominent country. There is absolutely no crime and students from India can go in buses, trains etc without problems. Most of the people of Georgia are Christian and are God loving. Georgian folks are very pleasant and accept religious and cultural diversities.
- Compared with India, the process of taking admission in MBBS in Georgia universities is quite simple. Students with 50% score in PCB can take MBBS admission in Georgia. The universities focus on skill developing that make sure the students have got a fair knowledge of the medical terms, where they will merge together with the training perfectly.
MCI Approved Medical Colleges In Georgia
|Sl. No.||Country Name||University Name|
|1||Georgia||“AIETI” Medical School|
|2||Georgia||Akaki Tsereteli State University|
|3||Georgia||Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University|
|4||Georgia||David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia|
|5||Georgia||David Tvildiani Medical University|
|7||Georgia||High Medical School “Ayeti”|
|8||Georgia||Ivane Javakhashvili Tbilisi State University|
|Sl. No.||Country Name||University Name|
|9||Georgia||Kutaisi Medical Institute “Kutaisi”|
|10||Georgia||LLC Caucasus International University, Tbilisi, Georgia|
|11||Georgia||New Vision University, Georgia|
|12||Georgia||Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy|
|13||Georgia||Tbilisi Medical University “Hippocrates”|
|14||Georgia||Tbilisi Public University “Metekhi”|
|15||Georgia||Tbilisi State Medical University|
|16||Georgia||Teaching University Geomedi, Georgia|
Source : www.mciindia.org
The degree from these universities is all valid. However, the education quality and fees will vary from university to university. So, you should take advise before finalizing the university you choose.
What would be budget required for studying in Georgia?
The average yearly tuition fees of Medical Universities in Georgia is around $4500 USD. Some universities do offer a 5-year course while the others offer a full 6-year course.
Average food and accommodation expenses are around $250 per month. Food expenses can vary depending on your eating habits and tastes. You can save some money if you eat lesser or share your room. But for a medical student who needs regular study, there should be no more than 2 students sharing a room
- Georgia has become a hot destination for Indian Students from round the world WHO need to pursue MBBS in Abroad
- Being a fine looking country, Georgia offers numerous advantages to Indian students. Students from India, similarly as alternative countries, visit Georgia to induce the medical education. These area unit the mostreasons why students opt for MBBS in Georgia.
- No test for taking MBBS Admission in Georgia.
- No Donation.
- The Georgia Medical universities area unit recognized by the planet Health Organization (WHO), listed in World Directory of Medical faculties (WDOMS) and approved by Medical Council of Republic of India (MCI – Medical Council of India).
- No Condition of IELTS/TOEFL
- Fully English Medium
- Scholarships for Outstanding Students
- The MBBS Course is completed in five years specially designed for Indian Students.
- MBBS degree from the medical schools of Georgia is globally accepted.
- Students area unit allowed to participate in international conferences and seminars that facilitate them in gaining a lot of data and skill.
- Education imparted in Georgian Medical schools is of the best quality with extremely knowledgeable school.
- The cost of the whole course of MBBS in Georgia is extremely low as compared to alternative countries and significantly Republic of India.
- Eligible for Education Loan
- Good Climate all the year
Top Medical College in Georgia:
Medical Universities In Georgia
Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
New Vision University, Georgia
Tbilisi State Medical University
David Tvildiani Medical University
Caucacus International University
Eligiblity & Other Stuff.
Required documents for registration
- One set of photocopies of marks sheet of 10+2
- A valid passport (if you have)
- 2 photographs, size 3×4 cm, black and white on non-glossy paper
- Registration amount of $500 (Rs. 30,000) as draft or bank deposit
|12th Science/A Level
|5.8 Years||Sep 1st week||July & August|