|Philippines at Glance|
|Republic of the Philippines
(Republika ng Pilipinas)
"For God, People, Nature and Country"
|Largest city||Quezon City|
—80.6% Roman Catholic
—3.2% Other Christian
|Population (2020)||1.09 billion (arab)|
|Currency||Philippine peso (₱) (PHP)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (PST)|
|Website||National Government Portal
Official Gazette of the Republic of the Philippines
Study MBBS in Philippines
The Philippine archipelago is composed of about 7,100 islands and lies strategically within the arc of nations that sweeps southeastward from mainland Asia to Australia. It has a total land area of 300,000 square kilometers, 92 percent of which is found on the 11 largest islands. The country can be grouped geographically into the three major islands groups: Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. Accounting for 47 percent of the total land area, Luzon is the largest island group and is situated in the north. Mindanao, the second largest group is located in the south and occupies 34 percent of the total land area, while the Visayas is a group of smaller islands between Luzon and Mindanao comprising the remaining 19 percent of land area.
In 1993 the Philippines has divided administratively into 15 regions as follows:
- National Capital Region (NCR)
- Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)
- Region 1 – Ilocos
- Region 2 – Cagayan Valley
- Region 3 – Central Luzon
- Region 4 – Southern Tagalog
- Region 5 – Bicol
- Region 6 – Western Visayas
- Region 7 – Central Visayas
- Region 8 – Eastern Visayas
- Region 9 – Western Mindanao
- Region 10 – Northern Mindanao
- Region 11 – Southern Mindanao
- Region 12 – Central Mindanao
- Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao – ARMM
Benefits of studying in Russia
- Focus on imparting practical skills to the students.
- Excellent weather conducive for studying.
- Renowned teaching faculty with years of teaching experience.
- Excellent quality education.
- Courses recognised by major medical councils of the world.
- Easily affordable fee.
- Standard of Living as per European lifestyle.
- Worldwide recognition of Ukrainian Medical Education.
- English as the medium of instruction.
- Students are studying in group of 8-10 students by one teacher.
- Every year many students from India and abroad go to Russia .
- All Universities of Russia are government university.
- Indian food or self cooking facility is available in most of the universities.
- Degrees awarded by the Universities are recognised worldwide.
- The MCI clearing ratio of most of the Universities is above 50% in first attempt, while the rest clear in the second attempt.
- Students and parents get many references of students already studying or passed out successfully.
- Students who get back or cannot pass in any examination get to reappear in it within one month, which saves their year.
Eligiblity & Other Stuff.
Required documents for registration
- One set of photocopies of marks sheet of 10+2
- A valid passport (if you have)
- 2 photographs, size 3×4 cm, black and white on non-glossy paper
- Registration amount of $500 (Rs. 30,000) as draft or bank deposit
|12th Science/A Level
|5.8 Years||Sep 1st week||July & August|
Submit your 10th and 12th certificate and mark sheet photocopy through email and also one scanned picture with registration amount.
If you don’t have passport with you then you certainly should apply at www.passportindia.gov.in
You will receive your scanned admission letter within 10 days, original will take 20 days time.
Once you receive your passport, submit the front (the photo side) and back (the address side) by scanning and deposit the second instalment of Passport submission
Once the passport is received, it is applied to the University which sends Invitation letter in 30-40 days of time, it takes this much time because of verification process with Indian Embassy and other country Embassy where you take admission.
The University then sends the Invitation letter through courier which then submitted to the Embassy in India and third instalment has to be submitted, the application is reviewed and embassy stamps the visa within 7 days. The embassy can ask for interview call only if they want to ask some question based on the profile which is very rare.
On the basis of the visa stamped, the air tickets are booked for the country, at this time you pay the last instalment of processing fee.