Studying in Philippines
Studying in Belarus should be the best choice for both domestic and International students. This is due to the standard and quality of Education system in Belarus.
Education in Belarus is of very high standard, hence every year students from all over the world troop into Belarus for studies in their respective courses of choice. Studying in Belarus is more than just a dream of having a degree program or a Master program abroad; The Belarusian universities and other high institutions are immensely equipped with education facilities to meet the standard of any present day academic challenge. There are medical universities, Technical and technological Universities as well as Classical universities in Belarus. Medical courses in Belarus are of standard quality, hence, Belarusian Medical Universities are among the best Medical universities in the world. Nowadays, international students are considering Belarus as a medium of academic excellence because of the friendly environment, good Weather condition, Standard of living, Tuition fees, Quality of education, Language of instructions, Quality instructors, and lots of other qualities of education system in the country. Belarus is a wonderful country!!!!
Studying in Belarus has now become the most important point of reference. Many students are now considering the distance learning in Belarus as a standard and best for graduate and undergraduate programs.There are more than thousands of courses in Belarusian universities and higher institutions. Considering the fact that these courses are designed to meet the domestic and international standard, it is also important to note that Belarusian institutions are at the brink of overcoming many other countries in terms of Education. If you are looking for a better place to study, either Medical Courses or Technological courses, Belarus is the Best destination for you. For more information on getting admission, Visa process, best institution, Admission process and about Belarus
Medical Universities In Russia
Gomel State Medical University
Grodno State Medical University
Vitebsk State Medical University
Moscow State Medical University
Russian State Medical University
Kursk State Medical University
Benefits of studying in Russia
- Focus on imparting practical skills to the students.
- Excellent weather conducive for studying.
- Renowned teaching faculty with years of teaching experience.
- Excellent quality education.
- Courses recognised by major medical councils of the world.
- Easily affordable fee.
- Standard of Living as per European lifestyle.
- Worldwide recognition of Ukrainian Medical Education.
- English as the medium of instruction.
- Students are studying in group of 8-10 students by one teacher.
- Every year many students from India and abroad go to Russia .
- All Universities of Russia are government university.
- Indian food or self cooking facility is available in most of the universities.
- Degrees awarded by the Universities are recognised worldwide.
- The MCI clearing ratio of most of the Universities is above 50% in first attempt, while the rest clear in the second attempt.
- Students and parents get many references of students already studying or passed out successfully.
- Students who get back or cannot pass in any examination get to reappear in it within one month, which saves their year.
Eligiblity & Other Stuff.
Required documents for registration
- One set of photocopies of marks sheet of 10+2
- A valid passport (if you have)
- 2 photographs, size 3×4 cm, black and white on non-glossy paper
- Registration amount of $500 (Rs. 30,000) as draft or bank deposit
|12th Science/A Level|
|5.8 Years||Sep 1st week||July & August|
Submit your 10th and 12th certificate and mark sheet photocopy through email and also one scanned picture with registration amount.
If you don’t have passport with you then you certainly should apply at www.passportindia.gov.in
You will receive your scanned admission letter within 10 days, original will take 20 days time.
Once you receive your passport, submit the front (the photo side) and back (the address side) by scanning and deposit the second instalment of Passport submission
Once the passport is received, it is applied to the University which sends Invitation letter in 30-40 days of time, it takes this much time because of verification process with Indian Embassy and other country Embassy where you take admission.
The University then sends the Invitation letter through courier which then submitted to the Embassy in India and third instalment has to be submitted, the application is reviewed and embassy stamps the visa within 7 days. The embassy can ask for interview call only if they want to ask some question based on the profile which is very rare.
On the basis of the visa stamped, the air tickets are booked for the country, at this time you pay the last instalment of processing fee.