Before Going to Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, You should know about the beautiful country Kyrgyzstan which is located in the central part of Asia and follows a parliamentary republic system. Kyrgyz is the national language of the country which bears a close resemblance with that of different Turkic languages. It also shares strong cultural and historical ties with the country.
The country is divided into seven provinces, which consists of different districts and is administered by governors. It is bounded by Kazakhstan on the northwest and north, by China on the east and south, and by Tajikistan and Uzbekistan on the south and west. Most of Kyrgyzstan’s borders run along mountain crests. Bishkek is the capital of the country.
Kyrgyzstan was earlier part of Soviet Union and got separated later on, the reason of these low cost of the fees is because low rate of inflation and low rate of economy which makes education also at lower cost.
STUDY MBBS IN KYRGYZSTAN
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is very popular destination with Indian medical students who fail to get MBBS admission in India as the tuition fee is very reasonable there and quality of education imparted is excellent. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the best option for MBBS abroad at low cost. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the answer for “Cheap and Best MBBS in abroad” question of many students.
If your budget is less than 11 lakhs and you want to take admission in MBBS in that budget then you can take admission in MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. We have some very famous and prominent Universities which provide admission and serve high quality education in low budget.
Climate Condition of Kyrgyzstan
The valleys have hot dry summers, with a mean July temperature of 82 °F (28 °C). In January the average temperature is −0.5 °F (−18 °C). Annual precipitation varies from 7 inches (180 mm) in the eastern Tien Shan to 30 to 40 inches (760 to 1,000 mm) in the Kyrgyz and Fergana ranges. In the most populous valleys, rainfall ranges from 4 to 20 inches (100 to 500 mm) a year.
Jalalabad State Medical University of Kyrgyzstan
Five Biggest Cities In Kyrgyzstan
- Bishkek – Bishkek is the largest and capital city of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Chuy Province’s administrative province
- Osh – Kyrgyzstan’s second biggest city, Osh is situated to the south of the country in the Fergana Valley.
- Jalal-Abad – Jalal-Abad is Jalal-Abad Region’s economic and administrative center. Located in the Fergana Valley’s north-eastern end.
- Karakol – Karakol is the fourth biggest city in Kyrgyzstan and is located near the Lake Issyk-Kul’s eastern tip.
- Tokmok – Tokmok is Kyrgyzstan’s fifth biggest city and lies at an altitude of 816 meters above sea level.
Kyrgyzstan Medical Universities Campus, Hostel, Food Mess & Indian Students Feedbacks Videos
Kyrgyz State Medical University Hostel & Indian Girls Feedback | MBBS in Kyrgyzstan | Yukti Belwal
Indian Student Feedback about Jalalabad State Medical University | MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Osh State Medical University kyrgyzstan Campus Video & Indian Students Feedback | MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Boys Hostel at Jalalabad State Medical University Kyrgyzstan | Yukti Belwal
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Indian Students Feedback Studying there & Interview with Dean | Yukti Belwal
Indian Girls from Bihar at jalalabad State Medical University feedback about University
Indian Students Feedback about Osh State Medical University | MBBS in Kyrgyzstan | Yukti Belwal
Campus & Multiple Indian Students Feedback about Jalalabad State Medical University | Yukti Belwal
Indian Girls in Kyrgyzstan are safe or not in Kyrgyzstan | Interview with Officals of Kyrgyz State Medical University
Indian Girl from Kashmir at Jalalabad State Medical University | Feedback about Hostel & University
Campus of OSH State Medical University Kyrgyzstan | MBBS in Kyrgyzstan | Yukti Belwal
Interview with International Student Coordinator at jalalalabad State Medical University | MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
MCI recognized medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan 2019
The Medical Council of India (MCI) maintains a list of universities which are approved by it. There are 7 Mci Approved medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan
|Sl. No.||Country Name||University Name|
|1||Kyrgyzstan||Asian Medical Institute|
|2||Kyrgyzstan||I.K.AKHUNBAEV KYRGYZ STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY|
|3||Kyrgyzstan||International University of Kyrgyzstan|
|4||Kyrgyzstan||Jalal-Abad State University, Jalal-Abad|
|5||Kyrgyzstan||Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University|
|6||Kyrgyzstan||Kyrgyz State Medical Academy|
|7||Kyrgyzstan||Osh State University, Medical Faculty|
Source : www.mciindia.org
As a student, you should make sure that the university you choose for Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is included in this list. MCI might not approve your education if you study in a university which is not present in this list.
You can contact us to know more details about studying medicine in Kyrgyzstan We will assist you in every way possible.
Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
- Admission Process for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is very easy, to get admission in Kyrgyz medical universities, you do not need to pass any test, or having a big amount of money to get student visa.
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan has a Lowest cost/fee structure in the world
- Medical degrees are recognized all over the world, by WHO, UNESCO, etc.
- Renowned teaching faculty with years of teaching experience.
- Excellent quality education.
- Courses recognised by major medical councils of the world.
- Easily affordable fee.
- Standard of Living as per European lifestyle.
- The MBBS course of Kyrgyzstan is offered to Indian students at the original fee as per the rules of the University. No donation is applicable for admission in any medical course in Kyrgyzstan
- Duration of course after 10+2 standard in Kyrgyzstan is 6 years.
- Entire education in English Medium.
- International airport is only 4hrs away from India making it easy accessible from Delhi
- Students who get back or can not pass in any examination get to reappear in it within one month, which saves their year.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Fees Structure 2019
- *note – 1USD – INR65 (Approx. for calculation).
- 1st Year package include hostel fees.
Cost of Living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan - 2019 Prices in Kyrgyzstan
Jalal-Abad State University, Jalal-Abad
- Beautiful city
- Indian students
- Indian food
- Good Education
- Economical City
- 2 hours flight from Bishkek, capital of Kyrgyzstan
- 8 hours by Road from Bishkek
TITLE OF DEGREE: MD
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION: ENGLISH
Because of its competitive education and liberal cost of study JaSU Faculty of Medicine is becoming increasingly well known among international students. It offers a full proficient education programme, so that upon the finishing of studies, graduates can effectively proceed with their education in the selected speciality’s program or medicine field’s Masters program in Kyrgyz Republic or in another nation of the world. Students have the chance to consider under the direction of knowledgeable professors from universities from Kyrgyz Republic and abroad, as well as to acquire up-to-date knowledge and skills, which are competitive in Eurasia and the world.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is a leader in medical education in the Kyrgyz Republic and the most dynamically developing institution of higher education in Central Asia. In KSMA work 526 teachers, of which 86 professors and doctors of medical sciences, 315 candidates of medical sciences and docents. We are learning more than 4,000 students – citizens ofKyrgyzstan, CIS countries and 17 foreign countries.
- Capital city
- In the capital city Bishkek of Kyrgyzstan
- Lots of Indian student go, especially from Orissa, Bihar and MP.
- Kashmir type of Climate
- 3hrs from Delhi to Bishkek
- PICTURE OF STUDENTS OF KYRGYZ MEDICAL STUDENTS
Osh State University, Medical Faculty
- Mountainous city
- Second largest city in Kyrgyzstan
- Lots of Indian student go, especially from Orissa, Bihar and MP.
- Kashmir type of Climate
- 1 hour flight from Bishkek to Osh
- 10-12 hours by road from Bishkek to Osh
International University of Kyrgyzstan
The International School of Medicine established in 2003 was made a part of the International University of Kyrgyzstan according to the Kyrgyz Republic’s Government resolution # 60 dated 05.02.2004 as a currently operating higher school. At present the school has about 2000 students from Central and South Asia.
The basic mission of the school:
is to train highly qualified specialists, conduct scientific research in medicine of mountains, and provide health services to the population of Kyrgyz Republic and neighboring countries. Training at ISM is conducted with the most up-to-date educational technologies used to ensure highly efficient training of doctors. The ISM’s primary goal is to produce highly qualified doctors able to successfully work in any part of the globe.
The International School of Medicine of International University of Kyrgyzstan is an official state educational institution with the license of Ministry of Education and Science of Kyrgyz Republic for medical education in General Medicine within 5 years of study. (Official license No.LD 140000115).
International School of Medicine is officially registered at:
- World Health Organization (WHO – http://www.who.int/hrh/wdms)
- Foundation for advancement of International Medical Education and Research(FAIMER – http://imed.ecfmg.org/
- Institute for International Medical Education (IIME – http://www.iime.org/database
- Organisation for PhD education in Biomedicine and Health Sciences in the European System (ORPHEUS – http://www.orpheus-med.org)
MBBS Abroad Indian Student Reviews
Eligiblity & Other Stuff.
Required documents for registration
- One set of photocopies of marks sheet of 10+2
- A valid passport (if you have)
- 2 photographs, size 3×4 cm, black and white on non-glossy paper
- Registration amount of $500 (Rs. 30,000) as draft or bank deposit
|12th Science/A Level|
|5.8 Years||Sep 1st week||July & August|