The Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv is today an exemplary college with a distinct research profile and the main contemporary academic and educational center point of Ukraine. With the autonomous Ukrainian country arising, the University is confronting new difficulties and obligations. The academic experts of the future can be identified by a thorough professional knowledge and the ability to think creatively, with an understanding of the massive responsibility to be taken when working at the leading-edge of academic thought. Just a college with a long convention of accomplishment and achievement both in instructing and in research could adapt to such a mission. On 21 April 1994, Kyiv University was conceded the status of “National” by Leonid Kravchuk, the President of Ukraine by Decree № 176/94, and on 25 November 1999 a further Decree, № 1496/99, of Leonid Kuchma, President of Ukraine around then, altogether extended the self-governing status of the college. Declaration № 412/2008, of Viktor Yushchenko, at that point President of Ukraine, on 5 May 2008, further stipulated the change of the University to turning into the principle head instructive and logical focus of Ukraine for the training of scholarly and showing staff with higher capabilities. At that point on 29 July, 2009 the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine with Regulation № 795 conceded the University the status of being a self-overseeing and self-sufficient national research college, while giving expanded financing to the future improvement of the college.
The University grants Junior Specialist’s, Bachelor’s, Specialist’s and Master’s degrees, Higher Qualification Post-advanced educations and Doctoral degrees. Training and retraining programs are given in 14 claims to fame of Junior Specialist capability, 55 fields of Bachelor training programs, 49 areas of Specialist training programs and 98 fields of Master training programs. In excess of 26 thousand students learn at the University. Roughly 1,645 postgraduate students and 125 Ph.D. students are working for higher capabilities at the University.
More than 350 doctoral and higher postgraduate propositions are submitted every year at the college. Courses are given by 198 Departments. The scholarly capability of Kyiv University is today exhibited by in excess of 60 members and corresponding members from the National Academy of Science of Ukraine, 626 members from staff with Doctor’s degrees and 1,645 staff with higher postgraduate degrees.
There are 13 Faculties within the University: Geography, Economics, History, Cybernetics, Mathematics and Mechanics, Sociology, Information Technology, Radio Physics, Electronics and Computer Systems, Psychology, Physics, Philosophy, Chemistry, Law. There are 8 Institutes (the Military Academy, the High Technology Centre, the Institute of Journalism, the Institute of Geology, the Institute of International Relations, the Postgraduate Education Centre, the Institute of Linguistics, and the State Security Department) and 1 Training and Research Center (the Institute of Biology), 2 Colleges (Optical and Mechanical College, Geological Exploring College), Ukrainian Physical and Mathematical Lyceum. Kyiv University has a number of other facilities, including: a Ukrainian Studies Centre, a Geological and Zoological Museum, a Museum of the University History, an Interfaculty Museum of Linguistics, an Informatics Centre, an Astronomical Observatory, a publishing and reprographics unit called “Kyiv University”, and the Maksymovych Academic Library. At the time of writing, 3,362,359 specimens of documents were held in inventory.
Interview with the Vice Dean of Taras Shevchenko National University of Ukraine | Yukti Belwal
Taras Shevchenko national university of Kyiv Videos, Hostels & Student Feedbacks | Yukti Belwal
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine| Yukti Belwal
Campus of Taras Shevchenko | Yukti Belwal
Is Taras Shevchenko a good university to study MBBS abroad? Students Feedback
Hostels of Taras Shevchenko national university of kyiv | Yukti Belwal
Indian student review for Taras Shevchenko University
Taras Shevchenko Group 28th September MBBS Abroad
Document Needed For MBBS in Taras Shevchenko national university of Kyiv.
- Application for a admission;
- Application form;
- An international passport of a foreigner or any other document which identifies a stateless individual with a D-type visa (D-13) for the countries with visa procedure of entry issued by consular offices of Ukraine in a home country on the basis of an invitation letter, if other procedure is not stipulated by international treaties of Ukraine (the original document and 3 copies of translation into Ukrainian language approved by a notary);
- An invitation letter for receiving a visa for study (original);
- A birth certificate (2 copies of the original document and 2 copies of translation into Ukrainian approved by a notary);
- A previous education document (high school certificate) (the original document and 3 copies of translation into Ukrainian approved by a notary);
- The supplement to the education certificate (with the list of courses taken) (the original document and 3 copies of translation into Ukrainian approved by a notary);
- A health certificate issued by the official health authority of the country of origin of an applicant, taken not earlier than two months before the departure of an applicant to study in Ukraine: the document should contain information about the results of fluorographic examination and HIV testing (2 copies of the original document and 2 copies of translation into Ukrainian language approved by a notary);
- 12 matte photos in size 3×4 cm;
- Consent to the collection and processing of personal data;
- A liability insurance contract for reimbursement of expenses, related to the execution of the decision on administrative expulsion from Ukraine (deportation).
Taras Shevchenko national university of Kyiv - Entrance Exam For Indian Students Guidance & Sample Paper.
Why Indian Students Choose MBBS Abroad
Living Cost in Ukraine - 2019 Prices in Ukriane
Number of International Students Studying in Ukraine
The International Students Studying in Ukraine (2011 - 2018)
The Taras Shevchenko national university of Kyiv Located in Kyiv (Kiev), Ukraine
About kyiv – City site
The city remains on the Dnieper River just beneath its conjunction with the Desna and 591 miles (951 km) from its mouth operating at the Black Sea. The first area was on the high and steep right (western) bank, which rises above the river in an overwhelming line of feigns coming full circle in Batyyeva Hill, 330 feet (100 meters) above mean river level. This steep and wooded bank, bested by the brilliant arches and towers churches and bell towers and by high-rise apartment buildings, makes the city an alluring and great sight from over the Dnieper. Since World War II, Kyiv has broadened onto the wide, low, and level floodplain on the left (eastern) bank.
Climate of Kyiv
Kiev has a moderately continental climate. The average January temperature is 21 °F (−6 °C), and winter days with temperatures above freezing are not uncommon.
Summers are warm, with a July average of 68 °F (20 °C) and a recorded maximum of 102 °F (39 °C). The mean annual precipitation is 25 inches (635 mm), with maximum rainfall in June and July.
About Health and Education in Kyiv City
The city is very much given health facilities, including general and concentrated medical clinics and nearby polyclinics, the latter serving residential neighborhoods. Various nursery schools and day-care focuses care for youngsters underneath school age. Notwithstanding various elementary schools, there are an enormous number of general auxiliary schools, evening schools for adults, and specialist technical schools. The Taras Shevchenko National University of (Kyiv University) heads a variety of institutions of higher education.
We are available 24x7 for you
Call Us Now 1800-270-8009
MBBS Abroad 6 Year Subjects (Syllabus), Number of Lectures & Hours
- Is there any special provision for International students to solve their any personal problems or queries?
- How student is going to pay the tution fees and other fees?
- Can i do my internship from my country?
- Is vegetarian foods available?
- What are the benefits given to students joining through our company?
- Is there any local bodies who can help me providing the overall info?
- What are the facilities in hostel ?
- Can my parent visit me in University abroad? Can i travel in my holidays or stay back abroad?
- How does one apply for passport adn what document would i need?
- Is the bachelor’s Degree recognized in India and abroad?
- Can I do Masters or Post Graduation there?
- Is Foreign Medical Colleges are listed in the World Health Organization (WHO) Directory?
- Can i get Bank Loan and to what Extent?
- Are there any Indian students already studying in these colleges?
- What kind of Food will i get in Foreign Countries?
- How many times can i appear in the Screening Test?
- Can i get a job in Government Hospitals or applied in Medical Institutions of India?
- Can I practice in India on my return, after MBBS/MD degree from Abroad?
Is there any special provision for International students to solve their any personal problems or queries?
Every university has an International Students Department where students could address their problems directly.Back to Index
How student is going to pay the tution fees and other fees?
They can be paid directly to the university applied for and also the medical board of the country where the students want to do the internships.Back to Index
Can i do my internship from my country?
Yes, but it also depends on the university applied for and also the medical board of the country where the students want to do the internships.Back to Index
Is vegetarian foods available?
Yes. Vegetarian food is available. If needed: Pure vegetarians can cook their own food so that they happy about what they eat.Back to Index
What are the benefits given to students joining through our company?
- We are authorized by the Universities
- We have over a decade of experience in dealing with students.
- We have plenty of information and tips of value to students and parents for the course.
- We provide networking with doctors in USA & UK for those wanting to go overseas for jobs
Is there any local bodies who can help me providing the overall info?
We have representatives in various cities.
Please send your query to us and we shall send it to our local representative office and they would be getting in touch with you.Back to Index
What are the facilities in hostel ?
a.) Washing Machine
b.) Hot water
c.) Free electric stoves for cooking
d.) Change the bed sheet every 2-3 weeks for free
e.) Free Electricity
f.) Security Guard
g.) Hostel Warden
i.)High-speed internet with 10 Mbps speed. Cost around Rs. 600 a month.Back to Index
Can my parent visit me in University abroad? Can i travel in my holidays or stay back abroad?
a.) Parents/Friends/relatives of students can visit, invitations can be issued from that country to facilitate visa processing in New Delhi.
b.) There are two holidays in a year. 15 days in January and 2 months in summer (July and August). During holidays – Students have the options of staying back there or traveling in Europe or coming back to India to spend time with their family.
Back to Index
How does one apply for passport adn what document would i need?
You need to either apply for your passport online and apply. The passport application process is moving online. Visit www.passportindia.gov.in The website contain the name, address, and phone number of passport offices all over India. You can submit your application online or via a form. In some cases, the application is being received online only. We recommended that you apply for your passport immedaitely. Fill out the form on the net and you get an appointment date. Normally takes SIX to EIGHT weeks to receive a NEW passport. The following documents are needed for the application of your passport
- Your Bith Certificate
- Proof of residence & proof of identity
- Certificate of educational qualifications
Is the bachelor’s Degree recognized in India and abroad?
YES, The Bachelor’s degree is recognized in India and in more than 180 countries around the World. Graduates can practice in the following countries after completing formalities as needed by each country:
1.India: After clearing a Screening test conducted by the National Council of Education. The test held is twice a year.
2. United Kingdom: After passing the PLAB Examination.
3. United state of America: After clearing the USMLE
4. European Union (EU): The degree is recognized by the European Union.Back to Index
Can I do Masters or Post Graduation there?
Yes. After completion of MBBS degree from India/ Abroad or any recognized Institute, you can pursue P.G studies abroad. The quality of education abroad is very high – as the Institute’s teachers not only at the bachelors – but also the masters and PHD level.Back to Index
Is Foreign Medical Colleges are listed in the World Health Organization (WHO) Directory?
YES. It is listed in the WHO Directory of Medical Institutions. WHO publishes a list of Medical Colleges given by Various countries.Back to Index
Can i get Bank Loan and to what Extent?
As per RBI regulation Students pursuing education abroad can obtain a loan up to Rs. 15 Lacs. visit the local branch to find the terms. Amount sanctioned depend on Income proof of Parents. i.e last three-year income Tax return / or salary Certificate. You will have to satisfy the criteria that the bank will apply. Visit the local branch of Nationalized banks in your area to find out more.Back to Index
Are there any Indian students already studying in these colleges?
500-1200 Indian students are studying in each college listed in this brochure. There are many Indian Boys and Girls from India.Back to Index
What kind of Food will i get in Foreign Countries?
a. Students can cook their food own food – Kitchen Facilities are available.
b. Indian Canteens and restaurants are available in the city and near the university’s premises.
c. Establishment of a dedicated low-cost canteen serving Indian food for international students in the hostel premises is under consideration by the university.
d. All food items such as Rice, dal, potatoes, flour, pizzas, fruits, spices, tea, milk, butter, etc are available for sale in the markets and bazaars.Back to Index
How many times can i appear in the Screening Test?
There is no limit on the number of attempts in the screening test. A sincere student will pass the screening test in the first attempt. It is a Qualifying test similar to class 12 test. It is Not an Elimination test such as PMT.Back to Index
Can i get a job in Government Hospitals or applied in Medical Institutions of India?
YES, After registring with MCI, the Doctor can apply for Government & Private jobs or do his/her own practice, as the person is now recognized by the Indian Authorities as a qualified Doctor.Back to Index
Can I practice in India on my return, after MBBS/MD degree from Abroad?
YES. As per the current rules of the medical council of India (MCI), you can practice in India. After graduating from abroad, you have to appear for a “Screening test” conducted by the national board of education (NBE), New Delhi. On clearing this test you need to register with MCI and comply with their rules and then you will get registration which will allow you to practice Medicine in Inda.Back to Index