The Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv is today an exemplary college with a distinct research profile and the main contemporary academic and educational center point of Ukraine. With the autonomous Ukrainian country arising, the University is confronting new difficulties and obligations. The academic experts of the future can be identified by a thorough professional knowledge and the ability to think creatively, with an understanding of the massive responsibility to be taken when working at the leading-edge of academic thought. Just a college with a long convention of accomplishment and achievement both in instructing and in research could adapt to such a mission. On 21 April 1994, Kyiv University was conceded the status of “National” by Leonid Kravchuk, the President of Ukraine by Decree № 176/94, and on 25 November 1999 a further Decree, № 1496/99, of Leonid Kuchma, President of Ukraine around then, altogether extended the self-governing status of the college. Declaration № 412/2008, of Viktor Yushchenko, at that point President of Ukraine, on 5 May 2008, further stipulated the change of the University to turning into the principle head instructive and logical focus of Ukraine for the training of scholarly and showing staff with higher capabilities. At that point on 29 July, 2009 the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine with Regulation № 795 conceded the University the status of being a self-overseeing and self-sufficient national research college, while giving expanded financing to the future improvement of the college.
The University grants Junior Specialist’s, Bachelor’s, Specialist’s and Master’s degrees, Higher Qualification Post-advanced educations and Doctoral degrees. Training and retraining programs are given in 14 claims to fame of Junior Specialist capability, 55 fields of Bachelor training programs, 49 areas of Specialist training programs and 98 fields of Master training programs. In excess of 26 thousand students learn at the University. Roughly 1,645 postgraduate students and 125 Ph.D. students are working for higher capabilities at the University.
More than 350 doctoral and higher postgraduate propositions are submitted every year at the college. Courses are given by 198 Departments. The scholarly capability of Kyiv University is today exhibited by in excess of 60 members and corresponding members from the National Academy of Science of Ukraine, 626 members from staff with Doctor’s degrees and 1,645 staff with higher postgraduate degrees.
There are 13 Faculties within the University: Geography, Economics, History, Cybernetics, Mathematics and Mechanics, Sociology, Information Technology, Radio Physics, Electronics and Computer Systems, Psychology, Physics, Philosophy, Chemistry, Law. There are 8 Institutes (the Military Academy, the High Technology Centre, the Institute of Journalism, the Institute of Geology, the Institute of International Relations, the Postgraduate Education Centre, the Institute of Linguistics, and the State Security Department) and 1 Training and Research Center (the Institute of Biology), 2 Colleges (Optical and Mechanical College, Geological Exploring College), Ukrainian Physical and Mathematical Lyceum. Kyiv University has a number of other facilities, including: a Ukrainian Studies Centre, a Geological and Zoological Museum, a Museum of the University History, an Interfaculty Museum of Linguistics, an Informatics Centre, an Astronomical Observatory, a publishing and reprographics unit called “Kyiv University”, and the Maksymovych Academic Library. At the time of writing, 3,362,359 specimens of documents were held in inventory.
Interview with the Vice Dean of Taras Shevchenko National University of Ukraine | Yukti Belwal
Taras Shevchenko national university of Kyiv Videos, Hostels & Student Feedbacks | Yukti Belwal
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine| Yukti Belwal
Campus of Taras Shevchenko | Yukti Belwal
Is Taras Shevchenko a good university to study MBBS abroad? Students Feedback
Hostels of Taras Shevchenko national university of kyiv | Yukti Belwal
Indian student review for Taras Shevchenko University
Taras Shevchenko Group 28th September MBBS Abroad
Document Needed For MBBS in Taras Shevchenko national university of Kyiv.
- Application for a admission;
- Application form;
- An international passport of a foreigner or any other document which identifies a stateless individual with a D-type visa (D-13) for the countries with visa procedure of entry issued by consular offices of Ukraine in a home country on the basis of an invitation letter, if other procedure is not stipulated by international treaties of Ukraine (the original document and 3 copies of translation into Ukrainian language approved by a notary);
- An invitation letter for receiving a visa for study (original);
- A birth certificate (2 copies of the original document and 2 copies of translation into Ukrainian approved by a notary);
- A previous education document (high school certificate) (the original document and 3 copies of translation into Ukrainian approved by a notary);
- The supplement to the education certificate (with the list of courses taken) (the original document and 3 copies of translation into Ukrainian approved by a notary);
- A health certificate issued by the official health authority of the country of origin of an applicant, taken not earlier than two months before the departure of an applicant to study in Ukraine: the document should contain information about the results of fluorographic examination and HIV testing (2 copies of the original document and 2 copies of translation into Ukrainian language approved by a notary);
- 12 matte photos in size 3×4 cm;
- Consent to the collection and processing of personal data;
- A liability insurance contract for reimbursement of expenses, related to the execution of the decision on administrative expulsion from Ukraine (deportation).
Taras Shevchenko national university of Kyiv - Entrance Exam For Indian Students Guidance & Sample Paper.
Living Cost in Ukraine - 2019 Prices in Ukriane
MBBS in Taras Shevchenko National University of KYIV
Specialities and Educational Programmes for Bachelor’s Degree:
- Biology (language of tuition: Ukrainian)
- Biology (based on educational level of Junior Specialist) (language of tuition: Ukrainian)
- Biology (language of tuition: Russian)
- Ecology (language of tuition: Ukrainian)
162 Biotechnology and Bioengineering:
- Biotechnology (language of tuition: Ukrainian)
206 Garden and Park Husbandry:
- Landscaping and Gardening (language of tuition: Ukrainian)
224 Technologies of Medical Diagnosis and Treatment:
- Dietology (language of tuition: Ukrainian)
- Laboratory Diagnostics (language of tuition: English)
- Laboratory Diagnostics (language of tuition: Ukrainian)
Specialities and Educational Programmes for Master’s Degree (based on complete general secondary education):
- Medicine (language of tuition: Ukrainian)
- Medicine (language of tuition: English)
Specialities and Educational Programmes for Master’s Degree:
- Biology (language of tuition: Ukrainian)
- Biochemistry (language of tuition: English)
- Microbiology (language of tuition: English)
- Environmental Security (language of tuition: Ukrainian)
162 Biotechnology and Bioengineering:
- Biotechnology (language of tuition: Ukrainian)
206 Landscape gardening:
- Landscape design of urban environment (language of tuition: Ukrainian)
Specialities and Educational Programmes for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy:
- Biology (language of tuition: Ukrainian)
- Ecology and Environmental Protection (language of tuition: Ukrainian)
Academic Departments in Taras Shevchenko National University of KYIV :
- Department of Anatomy and Pathologic Physiology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Biomedicine
- Department of Biophysics and Medical Informatics
- Department of Clinical Medicine
- Department of Cytology, Histology and Reproductive Medicine
- Department of Ecology and Zoology
- Department of Fundamental Medicine
- Department of General and Medical Genetics
- Department of Internal Medicine
- Department of Language Training
- Department of Microbiology and Immunology
- Department of Physiology and Anatomy
- Department of Phytobiology
- Department of Surgery
- Department of Virology
Rules for admitting foreigners and stateless persons for study in Taras Shevchenko national university of Kyiv
– Foreigners and stateless persons (hereinafter – Foreigners) may obtain higher education at the expense of individual or legal entity, unless otherwise provided by international agreements of Ukraine, the consent to be bound by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, laws or agreements between higher education institutions on international academic mobility. Admission of foreigners to study at the expense of the state budget is carried out within quotas for foreigners.
Quota for foreigners is a certain part of the volume of public procurement places used to attract the following applicants:
- foreigners who come to study in accordance with international treaties of Ukraine;
- foreign Ukrainians, whose status is certified by a card of a foreign Ukrainian;
- foreigners and stateless persons permanently residing in Ukraine, persons who have
been granted a refugee status in Ukraine and persons requiring additional or temporary
– Foreigners who come to Ukraine for study, enter the University on accredited educational programs (specialties). Admission of foreign students to study at the expense of individual or legal entity is carried out:
once a year, before and at the beginning of academic semesters (but not later than on November 1) for obtaining Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees.
throughout the year for postgraduate study, graduate work at a postgraduate military course, doctoral studies (PhD).
– All categories of foreigners are enrolled to the University on the basis of enrollment orders that are formed in the United base.
– Foreigners who come to Ukraine to participate in academic mobility programs or educational programs between Ukrainian universities and foreign higher education institutions are accepted for study on contractual obligations of the University.
– Foreign Ukrainians who stay in Ukraine legally and their status is certified by a certificate of a foreign Ukrainian have the same rights to receive education as citizens of Ukraine with the exceptions established by the Constitution of Ukraine, the laws of Ukraine or international treaties, the consent to be binding was provided by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
– Foreign citizens who apply for the Preparatory Department for Pre-university language training follow the procedure for receiving an Invitation letter and apply for enrollment similar to those applying for Bachelor’s degree programme.
All categories of foreigners are enrolled to the University on the basis of enrollment
orders that are formed in the United base.
Conducting of the entrance examinations for Bachelor degree (Master of Medicine) in Taras Shevchenko National University of KYIV
– Competitive selection for obtaining a Bachelor degree (Master of Medicine) consists of two stages:
- introductory language test (Ukrainian, Russian, or English) depends on further language of training;
- entrance examination in professional discipline.
In case the applicants were the former students of the Preparatory Department, who successfully have passed the final exam and got a certificate, and are now entering an educational program (specialty), the language of which coincides with the language of training, they may be free from the introductory language test and be provided with a certificate by the decision of the Selection Committee.
– To conduct a test in Ukrainian, Russian or English language a subject examination
commission, which is approved by the order of the rector of the University, is created.
Entrance test programs on Ukrainian, Russian and English languages, as well as criteria for assessing knowledge are approved by the Head of the Admission Committee (represented by the rector) of the University not later than 4 months before the beginning of entrance examinations, and are uploaded on the site of the Preparatory Department (pd.univ.kiev.ua) and the Admission Comittee (vstup.univ.kiev.ua).
– An applicant may pass entrance examinations in professional discipline only after he has successfully passed the introductory language test.
To conduct entrance examinations in professional subjects a special commission, approved by the order of the rector of the University is appointed.
The programs of entrance examinations in professional discipline are established by the Scientists councils of corresponding departments/institutes and are approved by the head of the Admission Committee (represented by the rector) of the University not later than 4 months before the entrance tests are published on the Preparatory department web page (pd.univ.kiev.ua) and the Admission Committee (vstup.univ.kiev.ua).
Taras Shevchenko National University Structure
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv is a wellknown center for training and certifying scientific and educational staff. For many decades, its post-graduate studies efficiency has been as high as 60%.
Full members and corresponding members of the state Academies of Ukraine – 43.
|Teaching Staff of Taras Shevchenko National University of KYIV|
|On the staff||2,450 persons|
|Holding post-graduate and research degrees||2,200 persons|
Fundamental Science and Research Department:
|Teaching Staff of Taras Shevchenko National University of KYIV|
|On the staff||1,160 persons|
|Holding post-graduate and research degrees||600 persons|
|Engineering-technical and administrative staff||500 persons|
|Students, post-graduate students||25,000 persons|
|The scientific library collections include||Over 3.5 million items|
THE UNIVERSITY AWARDS THE FOLLOWING DEGREES: Bachelor
|Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv Awards The Following Degrees:|
|Number of students in the past academic year:|
“The university has 45 specialized academic councils that award degrees in 124 research fields”
Scientific Achievements of Taras Shevchenko National University of KYIV
The University houses 66 research laboratories equipped with modern devices, such as multiprobe microscopes, powerful nuclear microscopes, X-ray diffractometers, etc.
11 complex research programs are underway.
Over 150 research projects are run, with 60-70 of those being carried out at the expense of the State budget general fund for public programs; 40-50 are international grants; 30-40 are supported by surplus funds.
- New biologically active substances showing probiotical, antioxidant and anticarcinogenic properties: mechanisms of impact.
- Regularities of co-evolution of viruses and their hosts, and “pathogen-host” co-adaptation.
- Methods of introduction and restoration of rare species populations in natural and transformed biocenosis.
- New principles of cartography to draw up a new series of specialized maps.
- New methods in mathematical modeling of thermoelastic properties and efficient conductivity of complex medium with cracks and pore fluids; software for laboratory simulation of large neural nodes (≈ 100,000 neurons), which was used to analyze the synchronization phenomenon characteristic of Parkinson’s disease.
- There has been investigated the phenomenon of xeroferritic resonator mode splitting under the influence of external magnetic fields in the range of 75-100 GHz.
- There has been built unique equipment for studying nuclear reaction direct radiation, with the coincidence method being used. The equipment consists of “Vector” and modules designed by the University scientists.
- There have been devised several methods for solving urgent problems of social and economic development of Ukraine.
- There has been set up a database ofsocial inequalities and values of Ukrainian society – an effective tool in studying regularities and patterns of social relationships.
- There has been compiled a multilingual glossary of military field conversion and management terms.
- There have been laid down methodological and theoretical principles of geophysical tomography
University scientists’ research work is represented at annual scientific congresses, conferences, and round table talks, international, national conferences, and young scientist conferences.
University scientists and teachers publish over 250 monographs, 400 manuals, and 11,000 research papers annually.
University scholar publication index makes dozens of monographs and manuals, with over 1,000 scientific papers a year published abroad.
Library of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
Maksymovych University library was founded in 1834. Lyceum, institute, and private collections made its primary stock. It has been referred to as an academic and research library since 1940. Kyiv National University library is now one of the largest and oldest university libraries with a wide network of reading halls and membership, and the total area of more than 6,600 m2. It consists of 22 departments, 25 sectors, 17 subscriber halls, and 16 reading rooms. More than 700 thousand readers visit the library every year.
The library stock holds 3.5 million copies of books, periodicals, and other printed materials. Being universal in content, the library stock possesses editions printed in 30 languages. The library stock contains 1.7 million scientific papers and 1.6 million items of academic literature.
It annually receives 35-40 thousand items of new literature, among which 30 thousand are books, including 20 thousand research papers, 17 thousand textbooks and manuals, 5 thousand periodicals, and 500 books written by the university teaching staff. New exhibits are
regularly displayed for review. The Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv library maintains book exchange with 208 organizations from Ukraine, CIS, Eastern and Western Europe, America, Asia, and Australia. In 1983 there was equipped a rare book room, which contains more than 7,000 unique publiations.
“The Collection of Scientific Works”, which makes 8,000 items, has held monographs, textbooks, manuals by university authors since the foundation of Saint Volodymyr University. Most of them are books autographed by the alumni of the university, scientists and writers, and other prominent people of the century.
The Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv library provides access to full-text databases of RSC Publishing, IEEE Computer Society Digital Library, EBSCO – Academic Search Premier, Business Source Premier, ERIC, Green FILE, Health SourceConsumer Edition, Health Source.
Nursing / Academic Edition, Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts, Master FILE Premier, Newspaper Source, Regional Business News, Medline, and some full-text journals of American Institute of Physics, American Physical Society, Emerald.The Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv library subscribers have access to the book stocks of more than 30 libraries in Ukraine and full-text electronic libraries online.
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv has been issuing 20 series of “Kyiv University Bulletin” and more than 50 journals for over half a century (email@example.com).
The University has 55 scientific journals. University journals are included into international bibliographic databases.
Scientific journal “Theory of Probability and Mathematical Statistics” is published by The American Mathematical Society in English.
Scientific journals are included into Ukrainian bibliographic database
The homepages of the University’s scientific journals can be found on the Maksymovych University library website http://www.library.univ.kiev.ua.
International Cooperation of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
The Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv has concluded 160 partnership agreements with 145 leading academic institutions in 51 countries.
Within the framework of inter-university partnership, the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv has launched and is currently running two joint research programs in chemistry with Paul Sabatier University (Toulouse) and the University of Angers (France), which gave 12 post-graduate chemistry students an opportunity to take a joint post-graduate course (Program Director – Voitenko, Z.V., Professor).
In Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv there is a joint research program set up together with the University of Strasbourg (France) for physicists and chemists majoring in “Condensed matter in nanophysics” and “Tools and methods in physical chemistry” (Program Directors – L.A. Bulavin, Academician, N.V. Kutsevol, senior researcher). A joint research program in German (“German as a second language”) with the Herder Institute of Leipzig University has been developed (Program Directors – R.Y. Pylypenko, Professor and I.V.Soyko, PhD.). Postgraduate students of the Institute of High Technology, Faculty of Cybernetics, Mechanics and Mathematics Department and the Institute of Philology are taking international postgraduate courses.
There are 46 international research grants – INTS, NATO, TEMPUS-TACIS, CRDF, Marie Curie, Fulbright, “Zavtra.UA”, etc. International student programs are as follows: DFG, CRDF, EGIDE, VISBY Programme Swedish Institute, FP7-People 2009-IRES, SPIE, and others.
Over 1,000 teachers, researchers, students and post-graduate students enroll yearly on oversees training and internship programs at leading universities and research institutions (in 57 countries worldwide).
The Taras Shevchenko national university of Kyiv Located in Kyiv (Kiev), Ukraine
About kyiv – City site
The city remains on the Dnieper River just beneath its conjunction with the Desna and 591 miles (951 km) from its mouth operating at the Black Sea. The first area was on the high and steep right (western) bank, which rises above the river in an overwhelming line of feigns coming full circle in Batyyeva Hill, 330 feet (100 meters) above mean river level. This steep and wooded bank, bested by the brilliant arches and towers churches and bell towers and by high-rise apartment buildings, makes the city an alluring and great sight from over the Dnieper. Since World War II, Kyiv has broadened onto the wide, low, and level floodplain on the left (eastern) bank.
Climate of Kyiv
Kiev has a moderately continental climate. The average January temperature is 21 °F (−6 °C), and winter days with temperatures above freezing are not uncommon.
Summers are warm, with a July average of 68 °F (20 °C) and a recorded maximum of 102 °F (39 °C). The mean annual precipitation is 25 inches (635 mm), with maximum rainfall in June and July.
About Health and Education in Kyiv City
The city is very much given health facilities, including general and concentrated medical clinics and nearby polyclinics, the latter serving residential neighborhoods. Various nursery schools and day-care focuses care for youngsters underneath school age. Notwithstanding various elementary schools, there are an enormous number of general auxiliary schools, evening schools for adults, and specialist technical schools. The Taras Shevchenko National University of (Kyiv University) heads a variety of institutions of higher education.
Number Indian Students studying in Ukraine
We are available 24x7 for you
Call Us Now 1800-270-8009
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv 6 Year MBBS Subjects (Syllabus), Number of Lectures & Hours
Frequently Asked Questions of Indian Students Planning for MBBS in Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
Questions :1. How many Years MBBS Course is in Taras Shevchenko National University of KYIV?
Answer : MBBS Course in Taras Shevchenko National University of KYIV is 6 Year.
Questions :2. Is Taras Shevchenko National University of KYIV listed by MCI & WHO?
Answer : Yes, Taras Shevchenko National University of KYIV is listed by MCI (Medical Council of India) & WHO (World Health Organization).
Questions :3. Indian Food Mess & Hostel is Provided in Taras Shevchenko National University of KYIV?
Answer : Yes, well quality of Indian food Is provided in Taras Shevchenko National University of KYIV and Hostel are well maintained.
Question :4. What is the Medium of Language use while study MBBS in Taras Shevchenko National University of KYIV?
Answer : Medium of Study is in 100% English throughout 6 Years in Taras Shevchenko National University of KYIV.
Questions :5. How can I pay my tuition, Hostel & Food Mess Fees in Taras Shevchenko National University of KYIV?
Answer : Student can pay their Tuition Fees yearly through ATM/Foreign Exchange Card/Account Transfer/Cash directly to University and Hostel & Food Mess fees also.
Questions :6. Cadaver is provided in Taras Shevchenko National University of KYIV?
Answer : Yes, Cadaver is provided in Taras Shevchenko National University of KYIV.
Questions :7. Can i go for USMLE or PLAB after completed MBBS from Taras Shevchenko National University of KYIV?
Answer : Yes, Student can for USMLE or PLAB after completing MBBS from Taras Shevchenko National University of KYIV.
Questions :8. Is Indian Food and Indian Raw food is available in nearby market or Not?
Answer : Yes, lots of market are available near Taras Shevchenko National University of KYIV. Indian Food & Indian raw food are easily available in Ukraine.
Questions :9. Is MCI/FMGE coaching provided in Taras Shevchenko National University of KYIV?
Answer : Yes MCI/FMGE Coaching provided in Taras Shevchenko National University of KYIV on paid basis.
Questions :10. Number of Total Students studying in Taras Shevchenko National University of KYIV?
Answer : In total, more than 30,000 students are studying in Taras Shevchenko National University of KYIV and also more than 2000 scientists are getting their PhD. degree.
Bookmyuniversity services List
- Counseling by Yukti Belwal
- Helping You Find Best University Under Your Budget
- Provisional Admission
- Admission Letter
- Bank Loan Assistance
- Attestations & Legalisation
- Eligibility Certificate application
- University Admission
- Visa Profiling
- Visa Application
- One way air ticket from IGI, New Delhi to Country you Have selected
- Pre-departure briefing at head office
- Airport Pick-up from the Country Airport
- Free 10min Call with parents, from the destination airport after Custom clearance.
- Travel arrangements from the country airport to respective University Hostels.
- Hostel Room Allotments
- Free Meals to Students for initial days
- Introducing to the country; tour of the University campus, City
- 1st Year Medical Check-up assistance.
- NEET-PG, USMLE, AMC, PLAB exam Guidance from the 4th Year (Paid Basis).
- Biannual Progress report to parents from head office via SMS, Email or India-Post.
All of the colleges are Members of the following International organizations
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India(MCI)
- United Nations Organization(UNO)
- International Association of Universities(IAU).
- European Universities Association (EUA)
- European Association of International Education(EAIE)
- World Federation of medical education(WFME)
- Association of medical education of Europe(AMEE).
- International Education Society (IES, London)
- International Education Society(IES)
- European Credit Transfer System (ECTS), etc.